Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||6 months to 6 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Share an waterfront apartment at King St wharf, Sydney CBD.
Are you a working professional in Sydney CBD?
Enjoy living right next to Darling Harbour?
Want to make the famous King Street Wharf your backyard? You got it.
--Apartment info ---
I am offering :
- a spacious bedroom with queen size bed available from September 13th for 6 months, since the current tenant will be oversea.
Fully furnished (see photos) & all bills paid.
You will be sharing the large apartment (110sq metres) together with its spacious living room and balcony with 2 other flatmates. ( 3 bedrooms = 3 people )
This spacious-than-the-average 3-bedroom apartment (total 110 sqm) positioned in the financial hub of Sydney, is set within the modern complex of King Street Wharf.
This apartment offers the convenience of lock-up-and- go city living. This property is finished in contemporary style. The layout is versatile and currently presents with an extra bedroom in lieu of an office. Open-plan living extends to private balcony with elevated views and water glimpses.
North facing, water views
Gas kitchen, stylish fittings, air-conditioning
Two modern bathrooms, bath, internal laundry
- 5 Min walk to Wynyard station, Martin Place, Coles
- 2 min walk to Monorail station, bus stops, Fitness First
- 30 seconds walk to the harbour at KSW, with various entertainment.
1) Rental security
2) Life style compatability - easy going, friendly personality, non-smoker
3) Bills savvy person - all utilities are paid by owner.
4) Clean & tidy habits - enough said.
Both genders are welcome.
Utilities fees, water, electricity and broadband wifi are provided by the owner.
Please contact Ivan to arrange an inspection, on weekends or during the weekdays after 5:30pm. Preferably by messages or emails. No calls during office hours ( 9 to 5 )
- Strictly single person living only for all rooms.
- My aim is to find a flatmate who is easy-going, clean, respectful & sociable with a bright personality as we all like to keep the apartment as a comfortable place we could all call home.