|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Looking for a new roommate to share my room in our Camperdown apartment. I make a great roommate. This is honestly the best bang-for-buck rental in Camperdown in my opinion. Only about 500m from Sydney University.
Unit is shared with quiet, friendly flatmates.
- Room 1: 1 x Irish male (approx 28yrs old)
- Room 2: 2 x Malaysian males (approx 25 years old)
- Room 3: You and me (Aussie, uni student)
All water, electricity, WiFi included. No onsite parking but there is some limited untimed parking across the street and besides that, the rangers don't monitor the timed parking around here very much at all.
I generally only stay here 4 days a week so you will have the room all to yourself some of the time.
I'm really easy going person, but after a bad experience with a housemate a while back I have listed a few things below that I expect:
1. MOST IMPORTANT: I sleep at all kinds of weird hours. No food in room and headphones are to be in if you're listening to music or whatever. Someone who is generally quiet would be ideal; I study and value sleep.
2. No phone calls to be made in room if the other person is sleeping or after 9pm (downstairs or outside is fine anytime).
3. You should be a student or someone with a job (NO unemployed applicants please).
4. Someone who is clean (both personal hygiene and cleaning up after yourself). You will also need to do a full house-clean once per month (takes around 20mins - don't stress too much about this).
5. Non-smokers only.
6. Longer term stay preferred.
7. Rent is paid monthly in advance with the due date by 7th of the month. Please don't be late with rent - it's not expensive so this shouldn't be a problem.
8. Applicants with a profile photo given priority. Let me know a little about yourself!
The unit is clean, has air conditioning. Fridge, freezer and washing machine available for use. You can study in the room or in a space available downstairs.
Please excuse my photos - you will have exactly half the room all to yourself and I'm normally very tidy
Rent is $607 / month (about $140/week), which is extremely cheap given what a nice unit and good location it is in. Important to always pay your rent on time though.
Some limited additional loft storage also available.
|Happy Coffee Time||Close by|
|Panificio Giglio||Close by|
|Mellow Beans Cafe||Close by|
|Food Rascal||Close by|
|The Lady Hampshire||Close by|
|Parramatta Rd at Mallett St||Close by|
|Booth St before Pyrmont Bridge Rd||Close by|
|Pyrmont Bridge Rd before Layton St||Close by|
|Parramatta Rd before Lyons Rd||~ 3 min walk|
|Pyrmont Bridge Rd opp Layton St||~ 3 min walk|
|The University of Sydney, Mallet Street||~ 4 min walk|
|The University of Sydney, Camperdown||~ 17 min walk|
|QE Foodstores||~ 6 min walk|
|Superbarn annandale||~ 6 min walk|
|Supabarn Annandale||~ 7 min walk|
|EzyMart Queen Mary Bullding||~ 7 min walk|
|Ezymart||~ 8 min walk|
|Newtown||~ 22 min walk|
|Macdonaldtown Station||~ 25 min walk|
|Stanmore||~ 25 min walk|
|Erskineville Station||~ 29 min walk|