|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Looking for a new roommate to share my room in our Camperdown apartment. I make a great roommate :)
Only about 500m from Sydney University. Unit is shared with 2 x other quiet, friendly flatmates.
All water, electricity and WiFi included.
I generally only stay here 4 days a week so you will have the room all to yourself some of the time.
- MOST IMPORTANT: I sleep at all kinds of weird hours. No music, food or noise in the room
- You should be a student or someone with a job (NO unemployed applicants please)
- Someone who is quiet - I study at Sydney University and value sleep
- Someone who is clean (both personal hygiene and cleaning up after yourself)
- Non smoker
- Longer term stay preferred
- Applicants with a profile photo given priority. Let me know a little about yourself!
The unit is clean, has air conditioning. Fridge, freezer and washing machine available for use.
Please excuse my photos - you will have exactly half the room all to yourself and I'm normally very tidy
Rent is $607 / month (about $140/week), which is extremely cheap given what a nice unit and good location it is in. Important to always pay your rent on time though.
Some limited additional loft storage also available.