|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jan 31, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Some of the highlights of the apartment are:-
1. 6 min walk to Parramatta station, where all the fast trains to Sydney CBD stops.
2. Separate bathroom/toilet.
3. Brand new construction.
4. All Indian grocery stores are within walking distance.
5. Gas cooktop.
6. Amazing views of the city.
7. Westfield mall and convenience stores like Aldi and Indian grocery stores and 7-Eleven are within a couple of minutes walking.
8. Free internet and water.
9. Parramatta free shuttle and wharf station at stone throw distance.
10. Ample sunlight.
11. Only for vegetarians and people who like to keep the home clean.
Currently, we are couple offering one furnished bedroom with separate bathroom for a single person.
|Mëraki Merchants||Close by|
|Kanzo Fresh Sushi Seasons||Close by|
|Little Caesars Pizza||Close by|
|22 Charles||Close by|
|Mon's Ethics Cafe||Close by|
|Charles St at George St||Close by|
|Parramatta River Ferry Wharf, Philip St||~ 4 min walk|
|Arthur Phillip High School, Macquarie St||~ 5 min walk|
|Parkes St after Wigram St||~ 6 min walk|
|Parkes St after Harris St||~ 6 min walk|
|All Vending Store||~ 8 min walk|
|Maruti Mart||~ 8 min walk|
|Friendly Grocer||~ 8 min walk|
|India Bazaar||~ 9 min walk|
|Woolworths Parramatta Westfield (Metro)||~ 9 min walk|
|Parramatta||~ 9 min walk|
|Harris Park Station||~ 15 min walk|
|Camellia Station||~ 23 min walk|
|Rosehill Station||~ 23 min walk|
|University of Western Sydney, Parramatta||~ 24 min walk|