|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Some of the highlights of the apartment are:-
1. 6 min walk to Parramatta station, where all the fast trains to Sydney CBD stops.
2. Room comes with queen bed, side table, book shelf and wardrobe.
2. Separate bathroom/toilet.
3. Brand new construction.
Only for vegetarians and people who like to keep the home clean.
4. All Indian grocery stores are within walking distance.
5. Gas cooktop.
6. Amazing views of the city.
7. Westfield mall and convenience stores like Aldi and Indian grocery stores and 7-Eleven are within a couple of minutes walking.
8. Free internet and water.
9. Parramatta free shuttle and wharf station at stone throw distance.
10. Ample sunlight/ventilation.
Currently, we are couple offering one furnished bedroom with separate bathroom for a single person.
|Kanzo Fresh Sushi Seasons||Close by|
|Little Caesars Pizza - Parramatta||Close by|
|Eatdustry Thai Cafe||Close by|
|Tianyuan Asian Fast Food||Close by|
|Hong Fu North East Chinese Restaurant||Close by|
|Charles St at George St||Close by|
|Parramatta River Ferry Wharf, Philip St||~ 4 min walk|
|Arthur Phillip High School, Macquarie St||~ 5 min walk|
|Parkes St after Wigram St||~ 6 min walk|
|Parkes St after Harris St||~ 6 min walk|
|All Vending Store||~ 8 min walk|
|Maruti Mart||~ 8 min walk|
|Woolworths||~ 9 min walk|
|IGA X-press||~ 9 min walk|
|ALDI Parramatta||~ 10 min walk|
|Parramatta||~ 9 min walk|
|Harris Park Station||~ 15 min walk|
|Camellia Station||~ 23 min walk|
|Rosehill||~ 23 min walk|
|University of Western Sydney, Parramatta||~ 24 min walk|