|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 1, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Independent apartment just for you or couple, free unlimited wifi, communal car parking AND on street parking!
Equipped kitchen and bathroom!
Hello, I am a Melbourne university student who is currently living back on my parent's farm to do my Veterinary medical placement throughout the uni year
I recently purchased this apartment, and after a long 6 months, I have finally FULLY RENOVATED the apartment to look absolutely fantastic and modern. It is a little cozy studio apartment for either single or couple accommodation.
- It is fully furnished with wall bed, table, couch
- a fully independent apartment with washing machine, oven, 4 hotplates and PLENTY of storage space
- fast, free and unlimited Wifi
- communal parking spot
- on-street parking
- heating and cooling (I have the fancy Dyson fan which is great to acclimatise the apartment the way you desire!)
- Wall bed with a double mattress
To make up for its size, the location of this apartment is perfect.
You are a minute walk to Fitzroy street, 10 minutes to the beach and thus the Esplanade and Luna park.
- 3a, 16 and 96 trams run to the city or southeast.
I have had no issues living in St Kilda and my apartment block are filled with working day people and some backpackers. I am very approachable if you have any inquiries so do not hesitate to contact me :)
Also the smell of cigarette smoke has been removed as I re-painted all the walls so I will not allow any smoking thank you. You can smoke on the stairs and chat with some backpackers upstairs if you wish :)
Washing machine, clothe washing equipment