|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Two female working professionals looking for a housemate to share a newly renovated tri-storey townhouse.
The newly renovated townhouse:
- tri-storey, 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms
- spacious, modern with plenty of natural lighting
- fully furnished with brand new appliances, entertainment unit and furniture
- off street and easy on street parking
- fenced front and back yard.
The bedroom and bathroom:
- queen bed
- modern bathroom
- shared laundry
- build in robe
- an easy 10 minute walk to the food and shopping options at Box Hill Central
- 10 minute walk to Box Hill train station (20 minutes to the CBD)
- 10 minute walk to trams
- bus stop at the front door.
We are looking for a housemate (one person, no couples or travelers, sorry) who is:
- employed full time and keeps regular hours
- someone who would like to enjoy the great lifestyle of living close to all amenities.
This is the ideal place to live.
Bills are split evenly between housemates (gas, electricity, water, internet).
If you are interested and would like to arrange an inspection, please email or text me with some details about yourself. Thanks!
|Box Hill Restaurant Area||~ 7 min walk|
|Fancy Oriental 606 Station St Boxhill||~ 7 min walk|
|PHO 888 Box Hill||~ 7 min walk|
|Chilli Flow (川流不息)||~ 8 min walk|
|Albion Rd/William St||~ 3 min walk|
|James St/Station St||~ 3 min walk|
|Combarton St/Station St||~ 4 min walk|
|26 William St||~ 4 min walk|
|15 William St||~ 4 min walk|
|Korea World||~ 7 min walk|
|J & J Grocery World Pty Ltd||~ 7 min walk|
|Home Food Group||~ 8 min walk|
|India at Home||~ 8 min walk|
|Australia Golden Taipei||~ 8 min walk|
|Box Hill||~ 11 min walk|