|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Spacious apartment in Elwood. Looking to find a third room mate approx 23 - 30 years old for a spacious three bedroom apartment in Elwood, close to public transport (30 seconds to Brighton Rd. trams and 10 minute walk to Ripponlea station (I can do it in 6 when running late for work!), Acland St, Botanic Gardens and much more! I have a gorgeous puppy called Archer who we are still training but is very well behaved. You won't be expected to look after him (unless you want to of course!) but a love for dogs is a obviously preferable.
- There is a large living room/dining area, massive bathroom with double shower and sinks
- Private (and quite large!) outdoor area
- Air con in living area
- All bedrooms have built in robes
- I own the house so very clean/well looked after
- Generous kitchen area with dishwasher, breakfast bar and kitchen table
- Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer
- And not to overexcite you all, but there is a sandpit in the courtyard!
I am a 27 year old female working full time as a Manager. I like to keep it fairly low key during the week watching Netflix and hanging out on the couch, but enjoy socialising on the weekend with friends and a glass of wine. I would love someone who has similar interests as me and would be a friendly, social housemate whilst still giving each other space when we need to chill out.
I'm not fussed if you're working or a student, just as I mentioned before, someone who isn't a crazy party person or makes loud noise at night. Ideally looking for someone who is clean and won't mind helping out myself and the other housemate with chores, also reliable and considerate of others in the building and the house.
It is myself and a full-time working female living in the house so if you'd like to come check the place out let me know!