|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Fully furnished room available for full-time working professional or student. Located in the heart of Southbank, you are walking distances away from cafes, South Melbourne Market, Crown and with direct tram into the CBD at your doorstep. It is a perfect location with an amazing unobstructed view of the bay.
- Great view! Modern, clean and fully furnished.
- Free use of all appliances for cooking and living, includes washing machine and dryer.
- Very fast fibre broadband (100/100Mbps).
- Located directly opposite Crown Casino.
- Tram 55 at doorstep, short walk to Tram 96/109/112 and Southern Cross/Flinders St Station.
- 5 min walk to South Melbourne Market, Supermarkets and Cafe.
- Free use of fully equipped gym
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- 24hr security and concierge (i.e. concierge can sign your package on your behalf)
- Plenty of storage area as well as a storage cage for long-term storage.
- Queen bed
- Study desk
- Floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobe
- Your own toilet
- Rent per calendar month is $1,260 paid in advance ($290/wk)
- One month rent bond, refundable when leaving
- Shared utilities and Internet bills.
I'm looking for a clean, nice and long term flatmate. Please drop me a message with a brief description about yourself to arrange an inspection time. Cheers!