|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jun 3, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Opposite Kangaroo Point Cliffs!
BIG BEAUTIFIL COLONIAL HOME!
Early 1900 timber Beautiful Colonial Home:
Located across the street from Kangaroo Cliff Park
- 3 Levels, Top level with city views
- 7 bedrooms
- Polished timber boards throughout
- Timber finished kitchen with meals & B/Bar + dish-washer, microwave, all kitchen appliances and gas stove
- Separate Laundry
- Air-conditioner in most rooms
- remote control ceiling fans in every room
- 3 more utility or Storerooms on Ground level
- Private Front Spacious Court Yard
- 7 Car spaces at the back (1 space per bedroom)
Located only minutes from the CBD (just a short ferry ride across the river or a bus ride across the street).
The house is located in a convenient location:
- Bus stop out the front of your doorstep
- 3 min walk to Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- 5 min walk to Story Bridge
- 5 min walk to Ferry Stop or City Cat stop
- A few mins walk to Shafston International College
- Short walk to McDonalds, KFC, the Pineapple Hotel and other cafes and restaurants
- Short walk to Coles and Woollongabba bus station
- Only minutes to QUT and all CBD Universities and Colleges
- Walk to Southbank.
On the cycle path - great lifestyle!!!
**** FURNISHED SINGLE BEDROOM available NOW for a single person.
$200 per week - INCLUDES ALL BILLS (gas, water and electricity), UNLIMITED CABLE INTERNET and House cleaning of all common areas provided weekly to maintain the house looking clean and tidy. Also included is a car park and plenty of storage for bikes too.
LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO CAN SIGN A MINIMUM 6 MONTH LEASE.
Also you would be happy to know that the housemates currently living in the home are a GREAT group who get on extremely well with one another. They are friendly, social and easy going and are respectful of each other. We are so lucky to have struck such a great group of tenants, but in saying that, we are quite selective of who we choose to lease our rooms.
BE QUICK to view and lock this room in as our rooms don't last due to the location and quality of this house!!
Please see the attached photos of our beautiful house, and if you want more photos, please feel free to message me your email address so that I can forward you more pics.
IF YOU WISH TO INSPECT THE HOUSE OR FOR ANY FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL KOULA :)
Across Kangaroo Point cliffs
Ferry terminal across the street
Bus stop at your doorstep
Close to CBD
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Main St at Pearson St, stop 8||Close by|
|Main St at River Terrace, stop 8||Close by|
|Shafston Ave at Connor Street, stop 10/6||~ 3 min walk|
|Main St at Quinton Street, stop 7||~ 3 min walk|
|Shafston Ave at Connor Street, stop 7/10||~ 3 min walk|
|Lamberts||~ 5 min walk|
|Subway||~ 7 min walk|
|The Pineapple Hotel||~ 8 min walk|
|Pineapple Hotel||~ 8 min walk|
|Asian Spice||~ 8 min walk|
|IGA X-press Kangaroo Point||~ 7 min walk|
|IGA East Brisbane||~ 12 min walk|
|NightOwl||~ 19 min walk|
|Coles Woolloongabba||~ 19 min walk|
|Woolworths Macarthur Chambers||~ 20 min walk|
|QUT Gardens Point||~ 13 min walk|
|Central Queensland University, Brisbane||~ 16 min walk|
|Griffith University, South Bank QCA||~ 21 min walk|
|South Bank Station||~ 23 min walk|
|Central Station||~ 26 min walk|
|South Brisbane Station||~ 29 min walk|