|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We have one room available in our three bedroom house. The currently vacant space is a single unfurnished room, besides an attached wardrobe. If a larger space is required, a room swap may be considered and the master bedroom may be available for a slightly increased cost.
An older style, cosy house, with floorboards/tiling throughout. There are three bedrooms total, two bathrooms, decently sized lounge area, and both washer and dryer in the laundry. There is a deck out the back and a large yard (in pretty average shape at the moment, so if you’re into garden fix ups it could be just your thing!).
Smokers are fine, so long as it is outside.
Housemates & Pets:
Two house mates, Joel and Mel, both are laid back and easy to get along with. Joel works full time, plays bike polo, and likes to tinker. Mel works part time while studying at Deakin. If you’d like to know more, please ask!
Must be good with dogs, as we have a 7yo inside dog, Umbra, a german shepherd. He is a big softy and loves attention. Other pets will be considered, Umbra is fine with cats but other dogs depend entirely on temperament. Happy to discuss!
• 5 minute walk to Highett train station (Frankston Line).
• 5 minute walk to route 708 (Hampton – Carrum), 828 (Hampton – Berwick), or 822 (Sandringham – Chadstone) bus stops.
• Just off Nepean Highway for an easy drive straight into the city or to the south east.
• 2 minute walk to Highett shopping strip, including eat in and takeaway restaurants (Thai, Chinese, fish and chips, charcoal chicken, burgers, pizza, cafés, etc.), post office, beauty shops, bottle shops, Safeway supermarket, etc. Home of the popular Hawker Bar, and Diplomat Cafe.
• $190 per week, paid weekly in advance.
• Cost INCLUDES utilities (gas, electricity, water, wifi)
If I’ve missed anything, please feel free to ask! We look forward to hearing from you.