|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 25, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Hey there! Unfortunately my amazing housemate is moving to the UK so we have accomodation available and its a beautiful room and own bathroom in a brand new apartment in lane cove. We are the first people to ever live in this apartment so it is extremely modern.
We don't have an exact date yet but he is leaving us late November.
- The bus stop is right outside the door
- 20 minutes to get into the cbd.
- 15 minutes to Macquarie Park (which has a business park, university and giant shopping centre)
- 10-15 minutes to St Leonard's
- North Ryde train station is a 15 minute walk
- gym, pool, sauna
- convenience store located on site
- on site security
- swipe card access to building entrance and to our level
- BBQ facilities
- wifi (1TB/month high speed)
- bills included (power, water, internet)
- room includes: queen sized bed, desk, built in robe
- OWN BATHROOM! (minus the odd guest of course)
- cleaner comes fortnightly
- internal laundry and dryer
- apple TV with netflix/stan/hayU in the living room
Who you will be living with:
- mini schnauzer, non shedding, hypoallergenic
- house trained
- loves cuddles
- sleeps with us at night
About me: Caitlin (28)
- medical student
- love scifi/fantasy shows/books/anything
- animals and pets
- trashy TV lover
- avid gamer (bonus points if you are too!)
What we are looking for in a housemate:
This isn't a party house, but I would love to become friends with the person I am living with, but am totally fine if you aren't into that. It is a home and not simply a share house so would love to share dinner or watch TV together sometimes! However, we are extremely respectful of privacy and quiet time etc
I study ALOT (see: med student) so I love to come home and have this place be a sanctuary.
I want this space to be your home like it is mine!
I am looking for an easy going person to share my place with us and the doggo