|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
OPEN FOR INSPECTION ANY DAY/TIME FROM 7th OCT.
The smaller Bedroom is available for rent in this house, currently shared with a female 25yo primary school teacher and a bricklayer, this 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom home is conveniently located right in the heart of Belmont town centre.
It’s an older house, but very clean and located in a quiet street so close to Belmont Forum and all amenities. Within 7km of the CBD. I live next door and you will have access to our maintained pool: perfect for next summer with several massive outside entertaining areas being the real highlight of the homes.
• Furnished common areas
• Bedroom can be fully furnished incl bed, desk, drawers etc whatever you need
• Fully equipped kitchen, pantry space and two fridges
• Large yard with great outside entertaining area
• Access to Swimming pool with Barbecue area
• Loads of extra storage in massive garage and sheds
• Laundry with washing machine and clotheslines
• 1400sqm land so plenty of parking for residents and guests (is amalgamated with neighbouring property)
• Large backyard so if you want to grow some vegies or build something, cool.
• We have a couple of gorgeous puppies running around in our big yard, and also a small housecat (we can't fit any further pets sorry).
$400 bond and 2 weeks’ rent payable in advance. RENT INCLUDES:
• Gas, power, water bills paid for. Drive away, no more to pay!
• WiFi internet: ADSL unlimited (all On Peak, no Off Peak Time)
• Household consumables (toilet paper, washing powder etc)
• Fortnightly cleaner to clean the living areas.
• Garden maintenance.
• The house is on a quiet street yet only a couple of minutes’ walk to Belmont Forum.
• Within 50m-200m are: Belmont Forum shopping centre, Belmont Oasis aquatic centre, parklands, several gyms, tavern, cinema, restaurants, schools, Bunnings, fast food, library, museum etc.
• This is the ideal spot for FIFO as it’s only a few minutes’ drive $12 taxi to the airport.
• Perfect for Curtin university students and city workers as it only takes one bus ride away from bus stop 100m away: Bus to Casino⁄Airport/Perth CBD/UWA/ECU every 10 mins; Bus to universities Curtin⁄Murdoch every 15 mins.
• By car: 11 min away from the city ⁄ Northbridge; 10 min from the Airport; 5 min from Casino.
If you are an easy-going positive person and think you’d be a great addition to our property, please contact me, we're available to show the home almost any time any day you like, and know you'll love the house and location if you come have an inspection!
|Belmont Av Before Alexander Rd||Close by|
|Belmont Av After Ross St||~ 3 min walk|
|Belmont Av After Alexander Rd||~ 3 min walk|
|Alexander Rd Before Hutchison St||~ 5 min walk|
|Alexander Rd Before Knutsford Av||~ 5 min walk|
|Abernethy Rd After Alexander Rd||~ 6 min walk|
|Abernethy Rd After Hendra St||~ 6 min walk|
|Wright St After Belmont Av||~ 7 min walk|
|Wright St - Belmont Forum Shopping Ctr||~ 7 min walk|
|Belmont Av After Sinclair St||~ 7 min walk|
|The Dolphin Cafe/Lunchbar||~ 5 min walk|
|Waggy Dog Bakehouse||~ 6 min walk|
|Belmont Kebab and Pizza||~ 8 min walk|
|Silks Bar and Bistro||~ 8 min walk|
|Cafe 2 Twenty Four||~ 8 min walk|
|THE Ghan Restaurant||~ 8 min walk|
|Michels Patisserie Belmont||~ 8 min walk|
|Belmont Tavern||~ 8 min walk|
|Pufﬁ n Fresh Donuts||~ 8 min walk|
|Puffin Fresh Donuts Belmont||~ 8 min walk|
|BWS Belmont Tavern||~ 8 min walk|
|Kings Inn Chinese Restaurant & Take Away||~ 8 min walk|
|Woolworths Belmont||~ 7 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 8 min walk|
|Belmont Grocery & Halal Meat||~ 8 min walk|
|Family Fresh Fruit & Veg||~ 9 min walk|
|Aldi Belmont||~ 9 min walk|
|Belmont Village SUPA IGA||~ 9 min walk|
|Bangla Bazar||~ 23 min walk|
|Belgravia Fine Foods||~ 24 min walk|
|Rivervale IGA||~ 25 min walk|
|IGA Supermarkets||~ 25 min walk|
|Discount Indian Grocery||~ 25 min walk|
|Carlisle IGA||~ 26 min walk|