|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
This is a lovely 1925 Bungalow house which has 4 tenants who are professionals living in there long term. They are friendly, easy going, respectful, clean and good fun.
This is conveniently located on Portrush Road near Norwood and not far from Burnside Shopping Centre. It has public transport outside and parking on side streets close to the house.
It has a nice private backyard and outdoor undercover seating with a rennovated inside with a brand new bathroom and large commercial style cooking oven. Plenty of storage space for your food and has multiple toilets in the house.
On a spacious 531sqm (approx) allotment, this lovely 1925 bungalow oozes character and charm.
BEDROOM - $200 per week including (Bills - power, gas, water, internet)
BOND - 2 weeks rent which is returned when you leave if you meet the agreed criteria and 2 weeks rent in advance.
Other features include evaporative air conditioning and ducted gas heating and solar hot water.
- Fast wireless internet in all areas of the house
- A few minutes from Burnside Shopping Centre and Norwood The Parade
- Short walk to Goodlife Gym
- Furnished private and secure lockable rooms
- Ongoing restoration to the home which will allow for modern upgrades as we continue to continually improve the already beautiful property
- Bus stop close by
- Close to Magill University and Adelaide University or Tafe SA
If you are looking for a a convenient location and are a professional worker or student looking to share for a competitive price then get in contact to discuss.