|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Looking for a 30+ year old professional for an inner city apartment. The flat is fully furnished, so you need not bring a thing. Due to the set up, it could suit someone who lives interstate but travels to Brisbane regularly or you might be renovating your own place and need a clean, furnished, friendly, inner city Brisbane crash pad for the interim.
Designed in the 1970s, the flat has a spacious living area and large bedrooms. It's in a central location with stunning views of St Lucia and the CBD. A short walk to the heart of West End; transport, the CBD and Southbank. A bus ride to Lady Cilento Hospital's doorstep so could suit some working in this precinct.
You'll be sharing with one friendly female (age 41), employed in the design field, who enjoys socialising balanced with quieter times at home too. Looking for someone who is friendly, tidy, considerate and trustworthy with a good sense of humour.
* Apartment is fully furnished. Bedroom available is 3m x 3m in size with a double bed, large built in wardrobes, opens onto lovely balcony with panoramic views of St Lucia.
* Shared large bathroom with washing machine.
* Non-smoker preferred.
* Rent two weeks in advance.
* Listed price does not include share of electricity and Wifi. If all bills included its $250 per week.
* Suitable to single person only.