|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Welcome to the Skypad!
This apartment is the ultimate in luxury living close to the CBD and Double Bay, fully furnished with the most amazing views of Sydney! Some of the highlights include:
- 2 bathrooms (the shared one is really large) for 3 bedrooms
- 270 degree unobstructed views of Sydney as the apartment is only a few floors from the top of the building
- heaps of natural light as the apartment takes up 3 sides of the apartment building and the windows are really large
- excellent security: intercom entrance and lift pass required to access floor
- onsite building manager
- an amazing POOL that is pretty much always available!
- storage locker
- underground carpark for the apartment
- less than 10 min walk from Edgecliff station
- 5 min walk to the Darling Point ferry
- 5 min walk to Double Bay including the Sheaf, Mrs Sippy and Pelicano
- 40 min walk to the CBD
- 15 min walk to Kings X
The room is not huge but has an in-built wardrobe and in-built drawers and can fit a queen sized bed with bed side table. The room already has a queen sized mattress and bed side table but you'll need to get your own bed frame if you want one.
The main highlight though are the seriously unobstructed amazing views of the city, Rushcutters Bay, Red leaf beach and Bondi Junction! The pictures you see here have actually been taken from the apartment with my shitty old iphone, no filter necessary.
Kirsty (30) and I (29) were friends before we moved in here so we get along really well. We're looking for someone who will become part of our home and engage in a bit of banter but have their own social life going on too since we both have very active ones. We like to go out but we don't bring the party home to the apartment since it's nice and full of Kirsty's furniture - looking for someone similarly minded. Would also prefer a guy for balance!
Things that are really important to us:
- Respectfulness (no barging in to other people's rooms or making heaps of noise)
- Game of Thrones Marathons