|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I'm a 33 year old working professional, looking for a room mate who is also a working professional to share my sun-filled, warm, cosy, homely apartment with :) Preferably someone who is SUPER clean and organised, down to earth, chilled, and who of course doesn't mind to have a wine here and there and throw a little banter and laughter around...Balance is a must!!
In a quiet street and a friendly building of only 8 units, the apartment is fully furnished with all the appliances/kitchen items etc you could need. Bedroom has a double bed, two bedside tables/drawers and a large mirrored built-in wardrobe. Perfect for someone who wants a home ASAP.
In reference to transport & shops:
- Buses to the city/Sydenham station/Newtown are a three minute stroll from my apartment (with the 412 at the end of our street).
- Marrickville & Illawarra Rd restaurants/cafes/shops 5 min walk.
- Marrickville Library 3 mins away.
- Marrickville station is a ten minute walk.
- Dulwich Hill shops are a five minute walk away.
- Parks, cafe's etc on Livingstone Rd a few mins walk.
- Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre is a five minute drive, or a ten minute bus ride.
-Street parking available.
CATCH YOU SOON:)