|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Large bedroom (4.5m X 4.2m approx) available at $195. Bills (Internet, electricity and water)are included in the rent.The house is freshly renovated and spacious, with new kitchen, bathroom, paint and polished floor boards.
This house is well situated within the heart of the city with an emphasis on convenience; within walking distance to PA hospital, close to shops and transport. The house offers comfortable city-living and is convenient for both work and play.
- Bills included (water, electricity, gas, internet)
- New bathroom and kitchen
- Spacious lounge room, dining and kitchen.
- The living areas are fully furnished, including washer in a separate shared laundry and an outdoor drying area.
- Huge backyard
- Bus stop nearby with buses to the city (convenient for city workers!)
- 5-7 minute walk to PA hospital (convenient for doctors/nurses and students!)
- Buranda Village is down the street a 3 minute walk (which includes Woolworths and shops - no need for a car)
All paperwork will be done by the book through the RTA including bond.
You will live with 2 other guys. Keith is a PHD student at UQ, he is in his mid 20s. Cristian is also a student in his late 20s. Both are respectful and good housemates to live with.
Sorry, no pets. Newly renovated
Close to shops
Walking distance to PA hospital
Fridge and Washer included