|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Street fronted facade with a northern aspect, this two bedroom townhouse combines designer finishes with indoor/outdoor living. Showcasing two large bedrooms with built in wardrobes, two generous bathrooms and two secure underground car spaces with direct access to townhouse, it is conveniently located moments away from "Botany Village", cafes, shops, large park, public pool and public transport.
- Open plan living & dining
- Private balcony and lush garden outlook (medium Weber Q BBQ)
- Modern "Caesarstone" kitchen equipped with ample bench space
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built in wardrobes
- Entertainers courtyard spoilt by all day sunlight
- Internal access to two secure car spaces and lock up storage
- Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, pet friendly complex
- Short stroll to public transport, variety of local cafes, 300m to park and 600m to Botany Aquatic Centre
- Easily accessible to eastern beaches, Westfield Eastgardens and the CBD
Bedroom is carpeted and measures 3m x 3.8m with large built in wardrobe. Large window, with opaque roller blinds, looks out to leafy courtyard. The bedroom is unfurnished, can fit queen size bed with shelves. Bedroom adjacent to downstairs bathroom with shower which would mostly be exclusively for your use. Located at rear of townhouse, would not get any street noise.
HOUSE IS FULLY FURNISHED WITH COMPLETE KITCHENWARE. ONLY BEDROOM FURNITURE, LINEN AND TOWELS REQUIRED.
My name is Jordan, I'm a 30yo female with a full time corporate job and I'm also studying. I'm a fairly social and active person, I am home most nights during the week and usually out on weekends. I'm a very easy going person, I get along well with people. I don't mind coming home and having a chat or a drink with my housemate, at the same time I do hang out in my room enjoying my own company sometimes. I'm not a "neat freak" but I do keep a fairly clean home and like my housemate to help doing their fair share. I have a friend or two over occasionally, but most of the time I tend to go out instead. I cook at home on a somewhat regular basis and am happy to do so with my houesemate.