|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||2 weeks to 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
QUEEN-SIZE ROOM, BUILT-IN MIRRORED WARDROBE CENTRAL GOLD COAST LOCATION.
- 3 bedroom house
- 2 large living areas
- backs onto lovely park
- house is fully furnished
- car spaces or street parking
- big salt-water pool
- 7min drive to Surfers Paradise
- bus stops short walk away
- room can be furnished (Queen bed) or unfurnished
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
We're looking for someone as like-minded as possible, we absolutely will not stand for any bitchy/rude/immature behaviour. You can be as involved with us as you like really, or you can keep entirely to yourself and we won't bother you, we're easy either way.
- Must provide bond (equivalent to 4 weeks rent) up front
- Must provide 2 weeks rent up front and remain paid 2 weeks in advance (so your last fortnight you don't pay rent)
- To clarify, that's a total of 6 weeks rent to be paid up front (4 of which you get back at the end if you haven't damaged stuff)
- Can be added to the lease if you like and are willing to pay extra bond)
- No smoking,
- No drugs
- No constant binge-drinking (binge eating on the other hand we're totally down for).
- YOU MUST BE CLEAN.
- No baddies.
- Must be employed full time/able to prove you earn enough to cover your rent.
- Household utilities such as water, and pool chemicals (rarely applies) to be split between all tenants.
- unlimited wifi included in rent
Property is available for viewing immediately
THE BEST HOUSEMATES EVER:
My housemate Samantha and I (21 and 25yo) are very easy-going and quiet, mostly keep to our rooms. The other member of our house is my 3yo British bulldog, Rufus, who is very loving and unreasonably cute. We are avid tea drinkers, love keeping active but also excellent nappers. Regularly have movie/tv series nights with just ourselves and an embarrassing amount of food. We're the most hilarious, chilled out people you'll meet. We think so anyway :D