|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||6 months to 9 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
SMALL GRANNY FLAT, PARTLY-FURNISHED, HUGE BUILT-IN MIRRORED WARDROBE CENTRAL GOLD COAST LOCATION.
- 2 small rooms, one would fit double/queen, other a single
- fully self-contained flat
- separate from main house
- huge built in mirrored wardrobe
- own external entries
- backs onto lovely park
- washing machine and fridge provided
- separate power meter (so you pay your own power and we pay ours)
- garage/car spaces
- 7min to Surfers Paradise
- bus stops short walk away
- $300/week for single
- $320 for couple
- no children sorry
THE BEST HOUSEMATES EVER: My housemates Bec, Mel and I (all in our mid 20s) are very easy-going country kids who struggle a bit with city life, but we're also about the nicest/most helpful/generous people you'll meet. The other members of our house is my 3yo British bulldog, Rufus and Mel's Lab x Collie, Elmo. Looking to fill the granny flat out the back by next Wednesday ideally. It's pretty teeny to be honest, and nothing flash inside, but it's a great central spot and the pool is divine!
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT: We're looking for someone as like-minded as possible, we absolutely will not stand for any bitchy/rude/immature behaviour. You can be as involved with us as you like really, or you can keep entirely to yourself and we won't bother you, we're easy either way.
- Must provide bond of 4 weeks rent up front
- Must provide 2 weeks rent up front and remain paid 2 weeks in advance (so your last fortnight you don't pay rent)
- To clarify, that's a total of 6 weeks rent to be paid up front (4 of which you get back at the end if you haven't damaged stuff)
- Can be added to the lease if you like and are accepted by real estate people
- No smoking,
- No drugs
- No constant binge-drinking (binge eating on the other hand we're totally down for).
- YOU MUST BE CLEAN.
- No baddies.
- Must be employed/able to prove you earn enough to cover your rent.
- Household utilities such as water, and pool chemicals (rarely applies) to be split between all tenants.
- YOU HAVE YOUR OWN ELECTRICITY METER
Property is available for viewing from this weekend.
|Grind House Coffe||~ 4 min walk|
|Georges Cafe & Carvery||~ 6 min walk|
|Chatterbox Cafe||~ 6 min walk|
|One Cafe||~ 7 min walk|
|Evergreen Pavilion Restaurant||~ 8 min walk|
|Nick Scali Furniture - Distribution Centre||~ 8 min walk|
|Pete's Upton Street Brasserie||~ 8 min walk|
|The Island Cafe||~ 8 min walk|
|Little Bandits Coffee & More||~ 9 min walk|
|Just Coffee Sales & Service||~ 9 min walk|
|Goodies Cafe & Catering||~ 11 min walk|
|Due Amici||~ 11 min walk|
|Simply Superior Supermarkets||~ 5 min walk|
|Coles Express Bundall||~ 9 min walk|
|IGA Sorrento||~ 11 min walk|
|Olga's Natural Health||~ 16 min walk|
|Capri on Via Roma||~ 16 min walk|
|HR Petty||~ 21 min walk|
|Spar Chevron||~ 21 min walk|
|The 4217||~ 22 min walk|
|Surfers Paradise Mini Mart||~ 23 min walk|
|Oriental Supermarket||~ 24 min walk|
|B&C Supermarket||~ 24 min walk|
|Nightowl Convenience Stores||~ 24 min walk|
|Bundall Rd at Pisa Court||~ 5 min walk|
|Salerno St at Salerno Street||~ 7 min walk|
|Ashmore Rd at Upton Street||~ 9 min walk|
|Bundall Rd at Sorrento Shopping Village||~ 11 min walk|
|Bundall Rd at Evandale||~ 11 min walk|
|Salerno St at Fiesta Avenue||~ 11 min walk|
|The Arts Centre Gold Coast||~ 12 min walk|
|Via Roma near Salerno St||~ 14 min walk|
|Ashmore Rd at Harvey Norman||~ 14 min walk|