|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 2 weeks|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
AVAILABLE FOR SHORT-TERM STAY, QUEEN-SIZE ROOM, CENTRAL GOLD COAST LOCATION.
- 3 bedroom house
- 2 large living areas
- unlimited wifi
- backs onto lovely park
- car spaces or street parking
- big salt-water pool
- 7min drive to Surfers Paradise
- bus stops short walk away
- room can be furnished (Queen bed) or unfurnished
- Lease is expiring 8 August so room not available passed 5 Aug
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- Must provide 2 weeks rent up front and remain paid IN ADVANCE
- No smoking,
- No drugs
- No binge-drinking (binge eating on the other hand we're totally down for).
- YOU MUST BE CLEAN.
- No baddies.
Property is available for viewing immediately
THE BEST HOUSEMATES EVER:
My housemate Samantha and I (21 and 25yo) are very easy-going and quiet, mostly keep to our rooms. The other member of our house is my 3yo British bulldog, Rufus, who is very loving and unreasonably cute.