|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||6 months to 9 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
QUEEN-SIZE ROOM, BUILT-IN MIRRORED WARDROBE CENTRAL GOLD COAST LOCATION.
- 3 bedroom house
- 2 living areas
- backs onto lovely park
- house is fully furnished, just need your own bed
- car spaces & street parking
- big salt-water pool
- 7min to Surfers Paradise
- bus stops short walk away
THE BEST HOUSEMATES EVER: My housemate Mel and I (24 & 28yo) are very easy-going and quiet, mostly keep to our rooms. The other members of our house is my 3yo British bulldog, Rufus and Mel's Lab x Collie, Elmo.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT: We're looking for someone as like-minded as possible, we absolutely will not stand for any bitchy/rude/immature behaviour. You can be as involved with us as you like really, or you can keep entirely to yourself and we won't bother you, we're easy either way.
- Must provide bond (equivalent to 4 weeks rent) up front
- Must provide 2 weeks rent up front and remain paid 2 weeks in advance (so your last fortnight you don't pay rent)
- To clarify, that's a total of 6 weeks rent to be paid up front (4 of which you get back at the end if you haven't damaged stuff)
- Can be added to the lease if you like and are willing to pay extra bond)
- No smoking,
- No drugs
- No constant binge-drinking (binge eating on the other hand we're totally down for).
- YOU MUST BE CLEAN.
- No baddies.
- Must be employed full time/able to prove you earn enough to cover your rent.
- Household utilities such as water, and pool chemicals (rarely applies) to be split between all tenants.
Property is available for viewing immediately