|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Looking for a flatmate for spare bedroom (the bedroom photos are for the available room).
The room available is furnished (bed, bedside table, lamp… the necessary - although this can also be provided empty/unfurnished if required!!)
….. apologies on the messy look of the room at the moment….HM is mid moving out, going overseas :(
LIttle bit about me with some awkward dot points…
- I am 25 years old working full time.
- I work 9 - 5 in HR in the CBD
- I love a tidy house (but not to the extreme)
- I am very easy going and laid back kind of gal
- Happy to share common food items (and wine)
- I love wine
- Do love going out for dinners and finding new places
- Am away most weekends (although when I'm around I love to head out to local places to eat etc.)
- I do love to keep fit (when I'm not having wine) and LOVE PILATES
This is a new 2 bedroom apartment (70sqm).
The apartment is fully furnished, including all required household items, facilities etc. (i.e. kitchen, laundry, bathroom).
The apartment has two bedrooms, one bathroom and large outdoor balcony.
Apartment has a European style laundry.
WIFI connection is great.
The available room for rent has plenty of natural light.
There is on street parking.
1 minute walk to Auburn station - 10 min train ride to the city CBD! (which is awesome)
Just off Burke Road & Glenferrie Rd there are plenty of shops, cafes and restaurant.
Rent is $250 per week, bills are separate.
Nearby Auburn Train Station (1 minute walk), Tram stations (5 minute walk) within walking distance to connect you to city.