|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hey there! I’m Nader, a born and bred 26yo Melbournian. I currently run a boutique beer and cocktail bar in St Kilda (five days a week). I'm really passionate about music, design, entrepreneurship and good beer! I’m a non-smoker (who doesn't mind if you smoke), clean and tidy and I take pride in maintaining a beautiful home. I’ve lived here for almost two years and absolutely love the place and I’m sure you will too :)
About the place:
- Fastest NBN Internet in Australia
- #96 Tram on doorstep (Runs every 7 mins & ALL-NIGHT on weekends!)
- 10 Minute drive to CBD
- Fully furnished, clean and tidy home, lots of natural light.
- Split cycle air conditioning and heating
- New European appliances; washing machine, fridge, oven, dishwasher
- Secure underground parking with remote access
- Awesome balcony (soon to be outdoor dining area)
- 5mins from Brunswick St: the heart of Fitzroy culture, dining and bars!
About the room:
- Spacious, modern bedroom with lots of natural light
- Furniture available if needed, including near new double bed and a chest of drawers etc.
- Large built-in double wardrobe!
- Plenty of room for a desk or study area
- Remote controlled heating in bedrooms
- Quiet and plenty of privacy
The kind of flatmate I’m looking for:
When you work as much as I do, it’s really important that your home is your “happy place” (whatever that means to you!) and I’m definitely looking for someone I get along with who’s fun to be around and likes chilling together. Just as important though, I’m looking for someone who respects the place and is willing to help share the responsibility of keeping the place nice as well!
Looking forward to meeting you soon & good luck :)