|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We have 1 very large bedroom available in a nice large share house that boasts lovely views of the city and a great location that is only 10 minutes from the city and a bus stop directly outside the house.
$200 per week all inclusive of bills.
This recently purchased house has undergone renovation. We are a professional couple. This is a very large bedroom, private and fully furnished. Has new soft carpets.
The house is generously sized in a wonderful, original double brick built home that offers fantastic insulation to keep the house cool in summer or warm in winter. Just completed renovations on 2 brand new bathrooms and 2 additional toilets! Lockable doors and fresh air.
- Burnside is one of Adelaide's most exclusive suburbs and we offer an affordable room for the area
- Fast wireless internet in all areas of the house
- A few minutes from Burnside Shopping Centre
- Short walk to restaurants, pub, pharmacy, Goodlife Gym
- Furnished private and secure lockable rooms
- Ongoing restoration to the home which will allow for modern upgrades as we continue to continually improve the already beautiful property
- Bus stop outside of driveway going straight to the city
- Close to Magill University and a short 10 minute drive from Adelaide University or Tafe SA
- Near Waterfall Gully for scenic exercising walking, running or perfect bike riding tracks
- 5 minutes from the Parade at Norwood
- Minutes from Hazelwood Park Swimming Pool
Full access to the bathroom, toilet, lounge area, kitchen, laundry and outdoor BBQ.
WHO ARE WE SEEKING:
We are a professional couple and are looking to live with respectful and likeminded people to share our home. We are open to either professional or student tenants either male or female of any age. We are easy going and friendly and hope to find people who can make use of our large beautiful house in the Eastern suburbs.
APPLICATION TO RENT:
If you want to live in a nicely decorated and large furnished house in the Eastern suburbs; all for the price of a room and would like to live with friendly, clean, neat and genuine people then contact us for a chance to view this room that we have available to see which one may suit your requirements.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Stop 14 Greenhill Rd - South side||Close by|
|Stop 14 Greenhill Rd - North side||Close by|
|Stop 13A Greenhill Rd - North side||~ 4 min walk|
|Stop 20 Hallett Rd - West side||~ 5 min walk|
|Stop 20 Hallett Rd - East side||~ 5 min walk|
|Feathers Pavilion||~ 8 min walk|
|Feathers Hotel||~ 8 min walk|
|Chappati House 1||~ 9 min walk|
|Samui Thai||~ 9 min walk|
|Malabar House||~ 9 min walk|
|Leabrook IGA Fresh||~ 14 min walk|
|Foodland||~ 24 min walk|
|Friendly Grocers||~ 26 min walk|