|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Large room available in a pleasant Lyneham share house!
- Great location -- just off Northbourne Ave, a short walk to Dickson and Lyneham shops, and close to the bike path which leads all the way to ANU campus and civic
- All living areas are fully furnished.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner
- Storage space, including spare hallway cupboard/wardrobe and shed
- Room has BIR and storage
- Large kitchen and dining table, including two fridge-freezers
- Bathroom has recently been renovated
- New kitchen stovetop (gas hobs)
- Massive garden with gas BBQ and vege patch (overgrown, but for your use if you want it!)
- Will be sharing with one postgraduate student, one young professional, and one public servant, all males
Pictures of bedroom pending. In the mean time, to give a sense of space, there is currently a double bed, TV unit, bedside table, book shelf, and small desk all in the room, very comfortably.
$165 per week, not including bills. Available 28th July (slightly neg). $500 bond.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions.
Otherwise, send over a short description of yourself, and we'll get in touch for you to come meet the guys and check out the house.