|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Summer is almost here!!!!
Find the perfect balance between the city and nature here in Currumbin.
Beaches, wildlife park, waterways, cafes, pubs, Surf Clubs, supermarkets and public transport are all in walking distance or the extremely lazy drive.
Seeking a clean, reliable and mature housemate (preferably female) aged between 20-40 approx. to share this peaceful and conveniently located unit at Currumbin Beach.
• 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit
• Located on the top floor overlooking lush parklands
• Open plan living room and kitchen
• Furnished unit with fans throughout
• Internal separate laundry with dryer
• Bedroom is unfurnished with mirrored built ins
• Bathroom features shower over bath (as per photo)
• Salt water lagoon 25 metre swimming pool
• Large hot spa
• BBQs and landscaped gardens surround.
• Visitor parking
• Ample on street and semi-off street parking.
• Onsite managers within a secure gated complex.
• Bond is $770.00.
• Rent is $195 per week payable two weeks in advance.
• Rent price includes water usage.
• Electricity is approximately $150-$200 each per quarter.
• Unlimited internet is already in place for $35 per month.
• The current lease is until March 2017.
A clean, self-sufficient and reliable 29 year old female professional.
I am ambi-vert (quiet when needed/when unwinding & chatty when needed/socialising) and generally keep to myself during the week.
On the weekends I like to make up for lost time and spend time outdoors enjoying Currumbin and its surrounds. I also like baking clean/paleo recipes, watching foreign films and SCI-FI and bush walking.
Please send me a text or email if you are interested or have any questions.