|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Two-bedroom, two bathroom modern apartment with large balcony and air-conditioning centrally located near Marrickville train station and in the heart of Marrickville.
Bond of 4 weeks
Private under-cover car parking space an extra $30 p/w
Bills not included
- unfurnished or furnished second bedroom with your own private bathroom
- built-in mirrored wardrobe
- well lit apartment that gets plenty of sunlight
- furnished living area with couch, dining table, flat-screen TV and storage space.
- nice sunny balcony with brand new BBQ
- secured building with intercom access
- airconditioned apartment
I'm looking for a male or female flatmate who is clean and tidy, respectful and sociable to share the apartment with. Someone who is happy to have quiet times and socialise occasionally. I'd prefer a professional person working full time. Prefer non-smoker. I don't mind the occasional having friends over but it will not be a party house.
You will be sharing with a Sydney girl in her early 30s. I work in finance full time Monday to Friday. On my free time I love to travel, exploring new places, going to the beach, markets etc. I also have a passion for health and fitness.
Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions.