|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One housemate (m or f) wanted to share an immaculate and inviting 3 bedroom home with 34yo male professional and 55yo female dance teacher.
High Speed Wi-Fi Internet throughout the house
Rent is $129 per week, which gets paid monthly. Therefore rent is $560 per month ($129 x 52/12). Bills are extra and will be split evenly between housemates. Bond is one month rent.
** Room available now**
- Fully furnished with great furniture and artwork. More furniture is welcome and can be used or stored. Bedroom is not furnished.
- Refrigerator, washing machine, microwave, blender and all essential appliances
- Various living areas with beautiful polished hardwood floors. There is more living areas than people in the house so people can always find a place to hang out.
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area and great garden
- Ducted heating and alarm system.
- Large central bathroom and separate powder room
- Huge garage with space for up to 4 cars
Bus can be hailed from in front of the house with direct access to Footscray, St. Albans, Watergardens, Keilor and Essendon. Watergardens shopping centre is a short walk away. CBD can be accessed in 25 minutes via train or freeway.
Smoking only outside. Looking for responsible people to share in a relaxed and friendly environment. Ability to keep the house generally tidy is a must and would prefer people that can be lived with peacefully. Strictly no couples or singles that will virtually have their partners living here. Bills shared.
***If you're interested in the room please contact me by email or phone and tell me a bit about yourself. If I don't answer please leave your phone number and I'll get back to you asap.***Fully Furnished common areas
Ducted HeatingBus stop