|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 9 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I have a beautiful, bright and spacious room to let in my apartment, which is available on 26 November.
The apartment is in a secure building which has a lift and is located in the heart of Bondi, walking distance to both the beach and Bondi Junction and close to good quality green grocers, shops and eateries. The house has a large size kitchen, comes with laundry and has a balcony in the living room with a wonderful view. If you're an early riser, you can see the sunrise from this balcony, or the room!
The house is currently occupied by 3 individuals, who are all working professionals. This is not a party home, but a place where you come home from a long day at work or a wild party to relax and recuperate. The current housemates are friendly and quirky:
- Vanessa is a very hardworking person and the rare occasions you do see her, she has a big grin on her face and she's humming a tune.
-My husband, David, is always reading something strange or has his head buried in his laptop looking at things I don't understand. He's a great cook as well so there's wonderful aromas wafting through the apartment when he's in there.
- I enjoy exercising and you will find me doing yoga in our lounge room certain afternoons. I enjoy a good cup of tea and an even better book and have an unhealthy obsessions with Justin Timberlake.
All bill are split 4 ways, except for the electricity bill which is split amongst the 3 rooms. The following are the bills we pay:
- Electricity Bill (quarterly)
- Internet ($20/person/monthly)
- Washing Machine rental ($8/person/monthly)
- Cleaner ($22.50/person/fortnightly).
We would love to meet anyone who is interested in the room and show you around our lovely apartment. I'm hoping to find another gem of a person to join our household so I look forward to hearing from you!