|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hi, we are 2 friends who are looking for a third person to join our home as our other housemate is sadly moving back to Perth. You would be living with me, Ann, a 27 year old primary school teacher, and Emily, a 24 year old student who works in retail.
Ideally we would like to live with someone who is friendly, considerate and willing to do their bit around the house.
We would prefer a long term housemate (3 months+) who is looking for a home with a cool vibe, as opposed to just a place to live.
About the house:
- fully furnished house that has a funky architectural design, with feature walls, heaps of windows and loads of natural light......it's so homely :)
- Large bedroom that can easily fit a queen bed and desk
- 4 minute walk to Bentleigh station - yes we have timed it :)
- 2 minute walk to Coles and Centre Road shopping and cafes
- 4 train stops from Monash Caulfield and a 30 minute bus ride to the Clayton campus
- Kitchen with gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher
- Separate shower and toilet
- Gas ducted heating
- Plenty of parking
- Outdoor entertainment deck
- Amazing garden
The house is available 1st October but we can give or take a week if that suits.
If you’re interested, send us a thorough message about your lovely self and we can arrange a time to meet!