|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hi, we are 2 friends who are looking for a third person to join our home as our other housemate is moving out with her boyfriend.
You would be living with me, Ann, a 28 year old primary school teacher, and Tamara, a 27 year old uni student.
The house is pretty quiet on weeknights but we enjoy hanging out as a house and having dinner/drinks together.
Ideally we would like to live with someone who is friendly, considerate and willing to do their bit around the house.
We would prefer a long term housemate (2 months+) who is looking for a home, rather than just a place to live, but would also consider someone more short term.
About the house:
- fully furnished house that has a funky architectural design, with feature walls, heaps of windows and loads of natural light......it's so homely :)
- pet friendly (we don't have pets of our own but yours are welcome)
- medium room that comes with a double sized mattress (if you need one)
- $735 per month
- available 22nd May
- 4 minute walk to Bentleigh station - yes we have timed it :) (takes 30 minutes to get the train into the city)
- 2 minute walk to Coles and Centre Road shopping and cafes
- 4 train stops from Monash Caulfield and a 30 minute bus ride to the Clayton campus
- Kitchen with gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher
- Separate shower and toilet
- Gas ducted heating
- Plenty of parking
- Outdoor entertainment deck
- Amazing garden
If you're interested, send us a thorough message about your lovely self and we can arrange a time to meet!