Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Hey guys, my names rebekah, I'm 24 and I'm looking for a clean, bubbly flatmate :)
About the house..
- House is fully furnished, only room thats not is the bedroom - So you will need your own bed ect.
- Heaps of street parking available
- Rooms are all decently sized
- Laundry includes washing machine/ dryer and toilet
- Bedrooms and bathroom are located upstairs, laundry kitchen and living area, downstairs
- Great location, off Mamre road
- Shops, restaurants, RSL club, train station and buses all in walking distance
- Townhouse is furthest from road so quiet and minimal noise from traffic
- Easily fits a queen bed with bedside tables with plenty of more room for a TV stand, drawers etc.
- Mini walk-in wardrobe
I am very chilled out, all i ask is that you are tidy and do your share of the cleaning and tidy up after yourself. I enjoy a few drinks every now and then, and also enjoy having friends around on the occasion, so asking for somebody who is social and won't mind having people around on some weekends.
I work full time, quite long days so not home too much during the week.
What I'm looking for in a house mate..
- Tidy/ clean
- Social and bubbly
- PAY RENT ON TIME
- Must be gay-friendly
IMPORTANT: Must have a reliable job as rent must be payed every week on time!
If you are interested in having a look at the house, please get in touch or leave your contact details and I will get in touch.
Walking distance to shops, train station
Two levelsNon furnished