|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are looking for a nice, clean and friendly housemate to live with, if you are looking for a place to live and make friend along the way then look no further!
The room and location:
- The house is in Concord
- A furnished single room (your own room)
- Bills are included, electricity, water and Internet
- 5 mins walk to Woolworth and many dining choices to choose from for your lazy nights
- 10 mins walk to North Strathfield train station and 20 mins walk to Strathfield train station
- 2 mins walk to a bus stop up the road
- Please note that the room is a small room and it's only fit single bed, there is cloth rail to hang your clothes. It is a good size for one person
We are looking for:
- A professional or Uni student who's looking for a long term stay
- A non smoker
- Clean and tidy
We are young and professional people (21-28yrs old, we act much more mature then our age) This is a quirky and quite a musical house, we seem to laugh heaps when we all around dinning table. Two of our housemates are musician and the house is always filled with music :) in saying that the house is pretty quiet and peaceful. We often in and out enjoying our own busy life.
Oh and did I mention that one of us is a florist? She can't live without flowers and plants so you will see plants and flowers laying around ;) One of us is a student and works part time, he loves gym, plane and motorbike. The last one of us is a graphic and web designer, she is bubbly and you will know when she is home ;).
We are very out going and friendly, we try to have dinner or BBQ together when ever we can to maintain relationship between our housemates. Even thought we do socialise together but We are very respectful of each other own space.
If this sounds like a place you are looking for, please contact us so we can organise time to meet and see the place :) Cheers :)