|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Apr 29, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Hi I'm Maddy and am currently looking for a room mate to join me in my apartment that is conveniently located only minutes away from Sydenham Station, in Sydenham.
I will be renting out the main bedroom with an Ensuite and access to the balcony.
The apartments Features:
* Open-plan lounge and dining room with timber flooring
* Gourmet gas-cooking kitchen equipped with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
* Master bedroom with Ensuite and large built-in wardrobes opening onto the balcony (your room)
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Close to King Street, Newtown, Metro Shopping Centre, and Sydney Park
THE PERSON WHO YOU ARE SHARING THE HOUSE WITH:
-I am a young professional girl working full time as a receptionist in Bondi junction. I am social, friendly, considerate and easy to get along with i am also very clean and tidy.
I am looking for someone who is friendly, social, clean and tidy and also someone who is reasonably healthy and likes to go to keep fit!
I work Monday to Friday and go to the gym a lot so and hoping to find someone with similar habits.
If your interested please call me or text me .