|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||6 months to 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hey guys and gals,
I have a spacious queen size room for rent in a chilled out, sunny apartment in Toorak. My current housemate is moving back to NZ on the 1st of September, however there is some flexibility as the room will be empty after the 26th.
Here's the deal:
$977.50 PCM plus bills (approx $110 per month including unlimited wifi)
It's a really nice place so the bond is a little more than usual at $1125.00 (5 weeks rent)
The lease is for six months as I have a partner who is currently overseas and will be moving into the apartment when he's back - although in saying that the term is quite flexible, certainly wouldn't be booting anyone out on the street!
- Large bedroom easily fits queen size bed plus drawers, heaps of wardrobe and cupboard space with built in drawers, stays nice and cool in the summer heat
- The apartment is a really good size, bigger than most I've seen, it's light and bright and has a really nice relaxed vibe
- Polished wood floors, spacious living/dining area with air-con/heating, balcony looking out over the gardens, good size kitchen with dishwasher
- There are 1.5 bathrooms... bathroom 1 has a vanity, toilet and shower, bathroom 2 has a vanity and bath/shower and laundry hidden behind cupboards (dryer included)
- You'll have your own undercover car space, there are also plenty of bike racks available
Super convenient location:
- 2 minute walk to the No.8 tram (Moreland via City and Lygon Street), 30 mins to City
- 7 min walk to the route 605 bus (Gardenvale to City via Kooyong Road), 30 mins to City
- 10 min walk to Toorak Station (Frankston and Pakenham lines)
- 10 min walk to Toorak Village... everything you need for shopping, coffee, restaurants, bars, supermarket, liquor, etc
- 20 min walk or 10 min tram ride to Chapel Street
A bit about me:
- My name is Alicia (or Ali if you like), I'm 34, from NZ, been in Melbourne 3 years
- I work full time as a graphic designer and I'm also studying design part time
- Stuff I'm into... music, travel, art, cooking and eating food, mindfulness, yoga, wine, gin, beaches, goats, ice cream, bike riding, day dreaming... the usual stuff!
- I'd say I'm a fairly laid-back person, I have been told I'm very easy to live with... honest!
- I am fully housetrained and I like to come home to a clean and tidy place so you'll need to be of the same mindset
- Preference is for someone aged late twenties to thirties and working full time
The house is kitted out with all the necessities so you just need to bring your bedroom stuff, however I'd be willing to discuss buying a bed and some drawers for the room if you need something furnished.
Anyway... Give me a call, leave a message or flick me a text or email if you are interested in checking the place out.
Cheers, Alicia :)