|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jul 26, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Available Weds 26/7.
A perfect private room for a COUPLE or a SINGLE person, it is a very clean and sunny room in a large clean house.
As soon as you get home from work, you can feel the happy and relaxing atmosphere.
We are looking for someone who can stay at least 3 months (and you are welcome to stay much longer) and who are extremely clean.
Fast journey to City – only 12 to 15 minutes by train.
Weds 26/7 at 7pm
Please call me for the address details
RENT is $350 per week (it the same price whether a couple or a single person occupies the room)
The rent includes ALL BILLS including internet (but not including car parking)
- Sunny, clean and tidy large double bedroom, with lovely view of trees
- Fully furnished with double bed, very large big built-in wardrobe (lots of room for all your stuff), bedside tables, lamps, TV, desk and chair
- 2 sets of sheets, 2 sets of quilt covers, 4 pillows
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- a mature and responsible couple. We prefer people who are 25 years or older.
- people who are extremely clean, and are willing to do help with the cleaning duties (about 1 hour per week)
- and who can stay a minimum of 3 months (there is no maximum period)
- and who can move in on Sat 22nd July (or within 3 days after that date)
There is free parking on the street, or for $10 extra per week you can park in the secure basement parking.
THE REST OF THE HOUSE
- The rest of the house is very clean, spacious and fully furnished throughout with modern furniture
- The kitchen is fully equipped for all the things that you need for cooking and eating. Plus there is a dish washing machine
- There is an internal laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer
- There are 2 large fridges and plenty of storage space in the kitchen for all your food
- Outside there is a sunny courtyard
- There is a train station just 4 mins from the house, plus bus stops within walking distance
- It is in a suburb called Summer Hill which is inbetween Newtown and Ashfield (this area is called the Inner West).
- The people that live in our suburb often call it a 'village' because it has a charming Italian feel, and it has a small town square with a fountain.
- Summer Hill is a quiet suburb with a variety of cafes, coffee shops, take-aways and some nice restaurants which have outside dining at night.
- There is also a Supermarket, Post Office, Bank and many small shops.
- In the next suburb, Ashfield, there are 3 more big supermarkets and many brand name shops.
YOUR HOUSEMATES ARE
- a couple in the Master Bedroom, the girl is from Brazil, the guy is Australian
- a couple in the top floor Bedroom, the girl is from USA and the guy is from UK.
Their ages range from 21 to 28.
They are very friendly and social. They all have full time jobs,
They are all exceptionally clean and tidy, and are looking for another couple that is also very clean and tidy
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Liverpool Rd near Grosvener Cr||Close by|
|Liverpool Rd after Elizabeth St||~ 3 min walk|
|Liverpool Rd opp Oaklands Ave||~ 4 min walk|
|Liverpool Rd near Oaklands Av||~ 4 min walk|
|Carlton Cr At Lackey St||~ 6 min walk|
|SUPA IGA Summer Hill||~ 4 min walk|
|Patel grocery store||~ 12 min walk|
|Summer Hill Organic Fruit Market||~ 12 min walk|
|Deshi Groceries||~ 13 min walk|
|3A Fresh Market Pty Ltd||~ 14 min walk|
|Hungry Eye Chargrill and Tandoori Restaurant||~ 5 min walk|
|One Penny Red||~ 5 min walk|
|Vernon's Bar||~ 5 min walk|
|Envy Deli Cafe||~ 5 min walk|
|The Cafe at Wests Ashfield Club||~ 5 min walk|
|Summer Hill Station||~ 8 min walk|
|Ashfield||~ 14 min walk|
|Lewisham Station||~ 21 min walk|