|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||4 weeks to 2 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
$350 pw for a couple or a single person occupies the room)
The rent includes ALL BILLS including internet (but not including car parking)
- you will have your own keys (including a key for the bedroom)
- Sunny, clean and tidy large double bedroom, with lovely view of trees
- Fully furnished with double bed, very large big built-in wardrobe (lots of room for all your stuff), bedside tables, lamps, TV, desk and chair
- 2 sets of sheets, 2 sets of quilt covers, 4 pillows
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- a mature and responsible couple. We prefer people who are 25 years or older.
- people who are extremely clean, and are willing to help with the cleaning duties (about 1 hour per week)
- and who can stay a minimum of 4 weeks (there is no maximum period)
- and who can move in on Sunday June 17th (or within 3 days after that date)
- There is free parking on the street, or for $10 extra per week you can park in the secure basement parking.
THE REST OF THE HOUSE
- The rest of the house is very clean, spacious and fully furnished throughout with modern furniture
- The kitchen is fully equipped for all the things that you need for cooking and eating. Plus there is a dish washing machine
- There is an internal laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer
- There are 2 large fridges and plenty of storage space in the kitchen for all your food
- Outside there is a sunny courtyard, with a gas BBQ.
- There is a train station just 4 mins from the house, plus bus stops within walking distance
- It is in a suburb called Summer Hill which is in between Newtown and Ashfield (this area is called the Inner West).
- The people that live in our suburb often call it a 'village' because it has a charming Italian feel, and it has a small town square with a fountain.
- Summer Hill is a quiet suburb with a variety of cafes, coffee shops, take-aways and some nice restaurants which have outside dining at night.
- There is also a Supermarket, Post Office, Bank and many small shops.
- In the next suburb, Ashfield, there are 3 more big supermarkets and many brand name shops.
YOUR HOUSEMATES ARE
- a couple in the Master Bedroom, the girl is from Brazil, the guy is Australian
- a couple in the top floor Bedroom from Poland
Their ages range from 24 to 29.
They are very friendly and social. They all have full time jobs,
They are all exceptionally clean and tidy, and are looking for another couple that is also very clean and tidy
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Liverpool Rd before Grosvener Cres||Close by|
|Liverpool Rd after Elizabeth St||~ 3 min walk|
|Liverpool Rd opp Oaklands Ave||~ 4 min walk|
|Liverpool Rd before Oaklands Ave||~ 4 min walk|
|Pembroke St at Ormond St||~ 6 min walk|
|SUPA IGA Summer Hill||~ 4 min walk|
|Shanghai Fruit Market||~ 13 min walk|
|Fruitarian Supermarket||~ 14 min walk|
|Coles Ashfield||~ 14 min walk|
|ALDI Ashfield||~ 14 min walk|
|Hungry Eye||~ 5 min walk|
|Vernon's Bar||~ 5 min walk|
|One Penny Red||~ 5 min walk|
|The Garden||~ 5 min walk|
|Golden Times Seafood Restaurant||~ 5 min walk|
|Summer Hill Station||~ 8 min walk|
|Ashfield||~ 14 min walk|
|Lewisham Station||~ 21 min walk|