|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Available 2nd July.
A perfect private room for a COUPLE or a SINGLE person, it is a very clean and sunny room in a large clean house.
As soon as you get home from work, you can feel the happy and relaxing atmosphere.
We are looking for someone who can stay at least 3 months (and you are welcome to stay much longer) and who are extremely clean.
Fast journey to City – only 12 to 15 minutes by train.
Today, Thurs 30th June at 6.30pm
Please call me for the address details
- for a single person $330 per week (this is the special winter price)
- for a couple $350 per week (this is the special winter price)
- Sunny, clean and tidy large double bedroom, with lovely view of trees
- Fully furnished with double bed, very large big built-in wardrobe (lots of room for all your stuff), bedside tables, lamps, TV, desk and chair
- 2 sets of sheets, 2 sets of quilt covers, 4 pillows
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- a mature and responsible couple. We prefer people who are 25 years or older.
- people who are extremely clean, and are willing to do help with the cleaning duties (about 1 hour per week)
- and who can stay a minimum of 3 months (there is no maximum period)
- and who can move in on Sat 2nd July (or within 3 days after that date)
The rent includes ALL BILLS including internet (but not including car parking)
There is free parking on the street, or for $15 extra per week you can park in the secure basement parking.
THE REST OF THE HOUSE
- The rest of the house is very clean, spacious and fully furnished throughout with modern furniture
- The kitchen is fully equipped for all the things that you need for cooking and eating. Plus there is a dish washing machine
- There is an internal laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer
- There are 2 large fridges and plenty of storage space in the kitchen for all your food
- Outside there is a sunny courtyard
- There is a train station just 4 mins from the house, plus bus stops within walking distance
- It is in a suburb called Summer Hill which is inbetween Newtown and Ashfield (this area is called the Inner West).
- The people that live in our suburb often call it a 'village' because it has a charming Italian feel, and it has a small town square with a fountain.
- Summer Hill is a quiet suburb with a variety of cafes, coffee shops, take-aways and some nice restaurants which have outside dining at night.
- There is also a Supermarket, Post Office, Bank and many small shops.
- In the next suburb, Ashfield, there are 3 more big supermarkets and many brand name shops.
YOUR HOUSEMATES ARE
- a English couple in the Master Bedroom
- a German couple in the top floor Bedroom
|Liverpool Rd Near Grosvener Cr||Close by|
|Liverpool Rd Near Bruce St||~ 3 min walk|
|Liverpool Rd Near Pembroke St||~ 4 min walk|
|Liverpool Rd Near Oaklands Av||~ 4 min walk|
|Carlton Cr At Lackey St||~ 6 min walk|
|Pembroke St Near Ormond St||~ 6 min walk|
|Liverpool Rd Near Victoria St||~ 6 min walk|
|Liverpool Rd Near Gower St||~ 6 min walk|
|Summer Hill Station, Carlton Cr||~ 6 min walk|
|Ormond St Near Gower St||~ 7 min walk|
|Carlton Cr Opp Summer Hill Station||~ 7 min walk|
|Victoria St Near Norton St||~ 7 min walk|
|SUPA IGA Summer Hill||~ 4 min walk|
|Villagio Fresco||~ 4 min walk|
|Quarter Case Fruit Barn||~ 6 min walk|
|Patel grocery store||~ 12 min walk|
|Summer Hill Organic Fruit Market||~ 12 min walk|
|Deshi Groceries||~ 13 min walk|
|Indian Mart||~ 14 min walk|
|Mr Wong Oriental Store||~ 14 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 14 min walk|
|Masagana Oriental Variety Store||~ 14 min walk|
|ALDI Ashfield||~ 14 min walk|
|Lahuri Groceries Store||~ 15 min walk|
|The Hungry Eye||~ 5 min walk|
|Vernon's Bar||~ 5 min walk|
|One Penny Red||~ 5 min walk|
|Envy Deli Cafe||~ 5 min walk|
|The Cafe at Wests Ashfield Club||~ 5 min walk|
|Golden Times Seafood Restaurant||~ 5 min walk|
|The Drug Store||~ 5 min walk|
|Decolata Cafe, Summer Hill||~ 5 min walk|
|Da Vinci's Italian Restaurant||~ 6 min walk|
|Gelatony Italian Artisan Gelateria||~ 6 min walk|
|Andiamo Trattoria Summer Hill||~ 6 min walk|
|The hill fish and chips||~ 6 min walk|
|Summer Hill Station||~ 7 min walk|
|Ashfield||~ 14 min walk|
|Lewisham Station||~ 21 min walk|