|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Feb 24, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hello! My name is Krystle. I'm 33, friendly, fun and love going to the beach and spending time outdoors. I enjoy keeping fit and making the most of my free time.
I work full time, Mon - Fri, and am studying online at the moment as well.
I am currently looking for a new flatmate with similar values to my own. Someone who is clean & tidy, respectful of others, chilled and doesn't mind a glass of red or two at the end of the week.
The apartment is fully furnished with a cool modern feel. We have a nice communal outdoor area to relax with a drink and great neighbours of similar age.
The room available has it's own own ensuite/bathroom and is also partly furnished, with a large set of drawers and clothes rack. You just need to bring your own bed! It's a bright airy room, big enough to fit a king.
**Also note new wooden blinds are to be installed in both bedrooms in the coming weeks as well.
The property features:
- A well-appointed modern kitchen
- Open plan living area
- Floating wooden floors
- Two double bedrooms with an ensuite in both
- Located within a small complex of four
- A quiet location offering easy access to Mooloolaba Beach, alfresco cafes, local shops, bus stops, Kawana Shopping centre, as well as easy access to the freeway.
- Single lock up garage with extra storage if required.