|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hey there housemate hunters!
My name is Jess and I am looking for a new housemate to share my two bedroom unit in Pascoe vale.
A little about the room/unit:
• Single room with built in robe,
• Furnished or unfurnished,
• Shared bathroom,
• Spacious open plan living area,
• Rear enclosed courtyard,
• Gas central heating/water/cooking,
• Use of dishwasher, fridge, washing machine and general household furniture etc. included,
• Rent is $530 pcm + $30 unlimited Wifi (other bills additional),
• Close proximity (10-15 min walk) to local shops, public transport etc.
A little about me:
• 29 year old female,
• Work and study in early childhood,
• Musician (singer and ukulele),
• Easy going, fun, sociable,
• Considerate, tidy,
• Sustainability conscious,
• Have an adorable and very friendly dog (lab/kelpie named Charlie)
• Love to cook!
What I am looking for in a housemate:
• Females only (sorry boys),
• Must be working or studying,
• House trained (considerate, tidy, responsible, sustainable)
• Social, friendly, easy going,
• Dog lover (with no additional pets, sorry)
• Absolute minimum stay until expiry of current lease September 5th. No exceptions.
Available from 6/06/17
Let me know if you're interested and we can chat some more.
Thanks, Jess :)