|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
Loads of inclusions for such a small rental amount:
- Private Studio *** NO COMMUNAL SHARING- FULLY FURNISHED on the border of Fortitude Valley/Bowen Hills
***Utilities - Electricity and Gas Hot water and FOXTEL $20pp per week.***
The STUDIO features the following:
- AIR CONDITIONING
- Kitchenette - with Fridge / Microwave / Utensils/ kitchen Appliances.
- Spacious bathroom good storage
- Mirrored Floor to ceiling double door wardrobe
- QUEEN size Bed with side tables and lamps
- Large flat screen TV (inc FOXTEL) and DVD Player
- 3 seater lounge
- Coffee tables
- DESK and chairs
- Iron and Ironing board
- PRIVATE GOOD SIZE BALCONY with outdoor table and seating.
No washing machine or dryer inc but laundromat is in close proximity.
YOU HAVE ACCESS TO USE THE FOLLOWING IN THE UNIT COMPLEX:
- COMPLEX HAS A GYM
- COMPLEX HAS BBQ AREAS
- COMPLEX HAS OUTDOOR POOL
- COMPLEX HAS SHORT TERM PARKING FOR VISITORS
- COMPLEX HAS ELEVATOR ACCESS
***CONVENIENTLY LOCATED CLOSE TO EVERYTHING SUCH AS:
- 2km (15-20min walk) to Brisbane City Central
- Very close TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
- 5-10min walk to Fortitude Valley Train Station
- 50 metres from Bus stops
- 200 metre walk to IGA Supermarket, CAFES, RESTAURANTS, TAKE AWAY FOOD and BARS.
-IGA, ALDI, FOODWORKS and WOOLWORTHS Supermarkets all in close walking distance.
- 2min/300m walk to Fortitude Valley POOL and PCYC
- 2min/300m walk to the lively EMPORIUM RESTAURANTS, COCKTAIL BARS and SHOPPING precinct, hairdressers etc.
- 5min walk to Gasworks entertainment precinct and also the very trendy JAMES ST restaurants, bars, shopping and nightlife Precinct.
- Quick walk/run/ride to the riverfront path for those who like to keep active.
- Close to Hospitals and QUT CAMPUS University
- Close to the Old Museum, Brisbane Showgrounds, Chinatown, Victoria Park.
- Central location close to City, Fortitude Valley, Teneriffe, New Farm, Spring Hill and Windsor.
***You are able to organise your own internet dongle
***Parking is unallocated and is as available in a secure parking area on a first in basis. Visitor parking is also available for the complex.
|Ze Pickle||Close by|
|TONIC Espresso + Bar||Close by|
|Bochinche´s Lounge||Close by|
|Michels Patisserie HQ Fortitude Valley||Close by|
|Black Espresso||Close by|
|Yorks Hollow||Close by|
|HeARTfelt Dinner||Close by|
|Subway® Restaurant||Close by|
|Porkees Vietnamese Deli||Close by|
|Ribs and Rumps Fortitude Valley||Close by|
|IGA Wickham Street Fortitude Valley||Close by|
|Spar Express||~ 4 min walk|
|ALDI Fortitude Valley||~ 8 min walk|
|The Standard Market Company||~ 8 min walk|
|IGA Bowen Hills||~ 8 min walk|
|Black Pearl Epicure||~ 9 min walk|
|FoodWorks Fortitude Valley||~ 10 min walk|
|Best Friends Foods||~ 10 min walk|
|McWhirter's Farmers Market||~ 11 min walk|
|Geeta Enterprises||~ 11 min walk|
|Newstead Organic Pty Ltd||~ 12 min walk|
|Saint Pauls Tce at Alexandria Street stop 11||Close by|
|Wickham St at Light Street, stop 7||~ 3 min walk|
|Wickham St at East Street stop 6||~ 4 min walk|
|Brookes St near Ann Street stop 10||~ 4 min walk|
|Wickham St at Knapp Street stop 8||~ 5 min walk|
|Wickham St at Bridge Street, stop 5||~ 6 min walk|
|Ann St at James Street, stop 6||~ 6 min walk|
|Ann St at Chester Street, stop 7||~ 6 min walk|
|Saint Pauls Tce at Constance Street stop 6/10||~ 6 min walk|
|Ann St at Bridge Street, stop 5||~ 7 min walk|
|Oconnell Tce at Hamilton Place||~ 7 min walk|
|Hamilton Pl near Jeays St||~ 7 min walk|
|Fortitude Valley Station||~ 9 min walk|
|Bowen Hills||~ 13 min walk|