Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 6 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are opening up a room our newly renovated apartment, just to bring in some extra cash.
What we're offering is:
- full furnished room including double bed, desk, shelf and wardrobe space
- unlimited ADSL2+ Internet (wifi)
- kitchen facilities with pot, pans, plates and cutlery
- laundry facilities ie washing machine
- access/use of our fully furnished living room for rest and relaxation. TV, Xbox, PS3, Netflix
Things to enjoy around us:
- KFC next door (literally)
- 24hr Kmart/Coles up the road
- Tram and Bus stop less than 100m away
- close to Deakin Uni
What you are looking for:
- CLEAN and tidy individual, someone who looks after not only their personal hygiene but their environment.
- someone who can take initiative and share choirs around the apartment ie toilet and bathroom cleaning, taking out the trash. Vacuuming and mopping the floor is a must! We all use it, we all clean it.
- timely rent payment, we don't want to have to chase you up with a reminder every month. It's an uncomfortable nag..
- someone who does not need/have their own furniture. We provide a bed, desk, book shelf and wardrobe.
Some of our household rules:
- everyone deserves to enjoy the space, this means making sure you are pick up after yourself and considering the next person to use it.
- as a house guest we ask you to refrain from having social gatherings in our apartment.
- partners/girlfriends can spend the night, but must respect the same house rules. If we feel that the visits are becoming too frequent, we will tell you and we ask you respect our wishes.
- remember that you are renting a ROOM in our home. Please refrain from adding or keeping your personal belongings around the apartment.
Please feel free to contact us for a chat and if you have any questions :) we're more than happy to take the time.
Rent and duration is negotiable for the right person/people (y)