Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are 2 friendly 30-something gals (and 2 small, low shedding pooches), looking for a new roomie.
We have a great house on the North (hint: classier) side of Maroubra. In a snap shot:
* 3 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom + second toilet (no bath)
* Separate laundry. Undercover drying area and dryer
* Large kitchen, gas top stove
* Large living area
* Floorboards and tiles throughout
* Security grills on all windows for secure enjoyment of the breeze!
* Back courtyard
* Driveway and plentiful street parking
*Fully furnished (except your room)
*Fits queen sized bed, small bedside table and large chest of drawers. A bed is available if you need it.
*Built ins with mirrored sliding doors and good use of hanging/shelf space within
*Large window (with fly screens and security bars).
* 3 mins drive to Maroubra beach, 5 to Coogee
* 6 min flat walk to the Junction
* Buses to city and Westfield at the Junction
* Shops at the Junction: Coles, Aldi, butchers, bakers, grocers, continental goods, asian grocers, restaurants, doctors, dentists, travel agents... all the basics.
* Great street. Central without being a main thoroughfare of traffic. Friendly neighbours.
I'm Jade - 35, working in an emergency animal hospital and studying human nursing throughout the week. I love cooking, animals, good friends, good food and wine. I'm social, but mostly meet with friends in the local area than at home. Although now that semester is in full swing, my social life is with my textbooks and group work assignments :-/
Suz is 32 - works for a bank and as a yoga teacher. She is a beautiful, loving, friendly girl from North Queensland who is just a pleasure to be around. You couldn't not like her.
Charlie & Vincenzo are our furbabies. And whilst they are little dudes - we are looking for someone responsible enough to shut doors after they leave so they don't wander onto the road. They are groomed, well behaved, flea-treated and extremely well looked after.
We are looking for someone to join our home, rather than just rent a room. We all need our own space and take it regularly, but we do enjoy chats about our days, the odd cheese/wine night, and being social in the shared living spaces. However we are also happy to curl up with a book or laptop in the living areas too. There's no need to hide away to chill out (unless that's what you want!). If this sounds like what you're looking for, or you have any questions, please get in touch.
Look forward to hearing from you, Jade :)
Built in wardrobe with mirrors
Rent includes internet and Netflix. We split gas and electricity when bills arrive.
We have all the furniture we could possibly need, but we also have a garage with room for storage. Happy to furniture shuffle and for you to have your piccies and stuff around the place to make it feel homey!