|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
****!!!! ON HOLD - PROCESSING APPLICATIONS !!!!****
Are you looking for:
- A home rather than just a house?
- A chance to save money with reduced rent whilst living in a great location?
- A new and exciting living experience?
We’re looking for a friendly and reliable person to live with our friend and brother Adam and two other housemates (Kit and Holly). Ad is a vibrant and active 26 year old guy with an intellectual disability, who moved out of home for the first time this year. Adam has his own small business, works part time and volunteers in his community.
Although Adam needs some assistance with household tasks, he's looking for a housemate, not a 'carer'. He has a friendly team of supporters and an active network of friends and family. No qualifications or specific skills necessary, just flexibility, warmth and an open mind!
Housemates need to support Adam to an extent in the mornings/evenings on a rostered basis. Rent is reduced to reflect this expectation.
The house: a renovated 4 bedroom terrace set over 3 split levels.
- 3 bathrooms plus a guest toilet downstairs
- Polished timber floors, carpets in staircase and bedrooms
- Remote controlled intercom and alarm system
- Ground level has rear open plan kitchen dining area with dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Tiled rear courtyard area
- Security remote controlled car space from the rear lane access
- Short walk to Westfield Shopping Centre and Bondi Junction trains/buses
The room: single room, ground floor level, double bed, optional drawers/wardrobe included, built in shelving. Too small for a couple.
Free unlimited internet, bills INCLUDED, minimum stay 6 months (but 12 months ideal).
If you'd like to find out more, please email Adam's team leader (Grace) and tell us a bit about yourself and why you're interested in this arrangement. If we're on the same page then we can arrange to meet.
*If you're only after the cheap rent this isn't the house for you - there will be some responsibility involved!
*Australian residents preferred or people with a guaranteed 6-12 month visa (for reasons of stability only).
*The arrangement also doesn't suit people who travel/want to travel often.