|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
EDIT: the room will now be available from Early Jan
Are you looking for:
- A home rather than just a house?
- A chance to save money with reduced rent whilst living in a great location?
- A new and exciting living experience?
We’re looking for friendly and reliable people to live with our friend and brother Adam. Adam is a vibrant and active 28-year-old guy with an intellectual disability,
who has been living in a share house with three other people for over a year now. Adam has his own small business, works part time, and volunteers in his community.
Although Adam will need some assistance with household tasks, he's looking for housemates, and not 'carers'.
Adam has a friendly team of supporters and an active network of friends and family. No qualifications or specific skills necessary, just flexibility, warmth, and an open mind!
All that being said, rent is reduced with the understanding that each housemate keeps an eye over Adam for two nights a week. Please do not reply to this Advertisement if you are not open to this.
The house: a renovated 4 bedroom terrace set over 3 split levels.
- 3 bathrooms plus a guest toilet downstairs
- Polished timber floors, carpets in staircase and bedrooms
- Remote controlled intercom and alarm system
- Ground level has rear open plan kitchen dining area with dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Tiled rear courtyard area
- Security remote controlled car space from the rear lane access
- Short 5 minute walk to Westfield Shopping Centre and Bondi Junction trains/buses
The room of interest is a single room on the ground floor with a double bed. optional drawers/wardrobe included with built in shelving. The room will be available from Mid/Late November, with more information of the specific date to come. The room will not be available before then.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Adam' team Leader Trent. And if you would like to get to know Adam, here is a short documentary
Free unlimited internet, rent approximately $180 per week, shared bills on top.
Minimum stay 6 months (but 12 months ideal).
*If you're only after the cheap rent this isn't the house for you - there will be some responsibility involved!
*Australian residents preferred or people with a guaranteed 6-12 month visa (for reasons of stability only).
*The arrangement also doesn't suit people who travel/want to travel often.
Along side living with Adam, you will be living with two other lovely housemates Kit and Holly :)