|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Join me to share an awesome two bedroom furnished apartment in great location! It is sunny, clean, and comfortable to live in. Features:
- Semi-furnished master bedroom with great quality queen bed, night stand and built-in wardrobe, linen also available. Also can be unfurnished if preferred.
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, electric/smart cookers, microwave, high quality water filter and a window into the living room.
- Large sunlit balcony overlooking green Randwick area
- Bathroom and internal laundry with washer and dryer
- Undercover parking if needed
- Wireless Internet provided
- Utilities included
- Amazing location
- Relaxed atmosphere
It is right in the middle of where Randwick and Kingsford meet, literally 2 blocks away from UNSW. Walking distance to Randwick shopping centre and The Spot, Kingsford restaurants, Centennial Park and Coogee Beach. Plenty of public transport nearby that can get you to the City in 20 mins. Also nearby busses to Coogee, Bondi Junction, Maroubra, La Perouse, Newtown, Airport etc.
You will share with a friendly, considerate, clean and easy going professional guy in his early 30s. I work a lot but like to relax at home sometimes, have a chat over dinner or a glass of wine occasionally. I'm into outdoors, health, nutrition, sports, cooking, sustainability, gardening, etc.. I have recently moved in, so some of the furnishings are still being organized (ideas welcome!). If any questions or to arrange an inspection please email me, I want to hear from you ;)
- $310/week for a single, $380/week for a couple. Available from this weekend.
- 3 weeks bond required.
- Minimum stay 4 months
- Prefer nonsmokers