|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Join me to share an awesome two bedroom furnished apartment in great location! It is sunny, clean, and comfortable to live in. Features:
- Semi-furnished master bedroom with great quality queen bed, night stand and built-in wardrobe, linen also available if needed. Also can be unfurnished if preferred.
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, electric/smart cookers, microwave, high quality water filter and a window into the living room.
- Large sunlit balcony overlooking green Randwick area
- Bathroom and internal laundry with washer and dryer
- Undercover parking if needed
- Wireless Internet provided
- Utilities included
- Amazing location
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Respectful, quiet, easygoing housemate
It is right in the middle of where Randwick and Kingsford meet, literally 2 blocks away from UNSW. Walking distance to Randwick shopping centre and The Spot, Kingsford restaurants, Centennial Park and Coogee Beach. Plenty of public transport nearby that can get you to the City in 20 mins. Also nearby busses to Coogee, Bondi Junction, Maroubra, La Perouse, Newtown, Airport etc.
You will share with a friendly, considerate, clean and easy going professional guy in his mid-30s. I work a lot but occasionally I like to relax, have a chat over dinner. I'm into outdoors, health, nutrition, running/cycling, cooking, sustainability, gardening, etc.. I may be leaving Sydney in half a year, so there is a possibility to take over the lease. If any questions or to arrange an inspection please email me, I want to hear from you ;)
- $320/week for a single, $390/week for a couple. Available from March 31st.
- 2 weeks bond required.
- Minimum stay 3 months
- Prefer nonsmokers