|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
Hi, I am looking to share an amazing brand new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom centrally located apartment in South Bank. It’s walking distance to the Crown Casino, Flinders St Station and Melbourne CBD.
I am a professional female in my 30’s who has just moved recently to Melbourne from interstate. Iâ€˜m a social, easy going and friendly person and am looking for someone similar.
The available room has built-in wardrobes, floor to ceiling double glazed windows with roller blinds and access to its own bathroom. The centrally located bathroom has a shower and toilet, it is spacious and has a brand new European washing machine and dryer and loads of storage space.
The room is unfurnished so come and deck it out the way you want.
It’s only available for one person and not for a couple.
The apartment offers the following:
- living/ dining room that opens up to amazing views of Melbourne CBD and beyond
- kitchen with a stone bench-top, dishwasher and Europea n Gas stove/oven
- a Reverse cycle split system for heating and cooling
Rent is $305 pw or $1325 pcm excluding utilities (internet, electricity, gas)
Bond will be $1875 paid in advance.
The apartment building offers the following:
- Concierge and security 7 days a week
- key less entry and video intercom
- a fully equipped gym
- spa and swimming pool
- bbq and entertainment area
- bike racks