|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
GREAT TIMES IN BELMONT TOWN CENTRE SHAREHOUSE
OPEN FOR INSPECTION ANY DAY/TIME FROM 29th JUNE 2017
In our large tidy 5 bedroom house, we have a vacant room in Belmont Town Centre – with pool, large entertaining areas. Currently living here with me are three British guys/girls in mid-20s.
$190 per week including bills & cleaning & consumables & pool & fully furnished. The rest of the house is all fully furnished. Housecleaning, internet and bills are all included, so you can drive away, no more to pay! (comparable to a $150/week place with no inclusions)
Located in a quiet street only metres from Belmont Forum and all its amenities. 7km of the city with very regular public transport. Maintained pool, beautifully fitted throughout, ducted air conditioning, ultimate outside entertaining area. What more could you want!
• Ducted Airconditioning
• Spacious furnished TV common area, plus TV point to bedrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Great outside entertaining areas
• Large yard with big undercover patio
• Vegetable patch in backyard
• Swimming pool with two Barbecue areas
• Loads of extra storage in massive garage
• Laundry with new washing machine
• Spacious bedroom with queen bed
• Heaps of driveway parking for guests
• Safe area, house secured with security fence, window grilles, alarm
• Solidcore bedroom door with keyed deadlock to every bedroom
$400 bond and 2 weeks’ rent payable in advance. RENT INCLUDES:
• Furnished how you want (bed, wardrobe, side tables, reading desk, chair).
• Fortnightly cleaning the living areas - no chores list for you!
• Daily kitchen cleaning - so it’s more like a serviced apartment
• Pool cleaning & maintenance. Gardening included.
• WiFi internet provided: ADSL2+ unlimited (all On Peak, no Off Peak Time).
• Gas, power, water bills all paid.
• Household consumables supplied (milk, toilet paper, washing powder etc).
• The house is on a quiet street yet only a couple of minutes’ walk to Belmont Forum.
• Within 50m-200m are: Belmont Forum shopping centre, Belmont Oasis aquatic centre, parklands, several gyms, tavern, cinema, restaurants, schools, Bunnings, fast food, library, museum etc.
• This is the ideal spot for FIFO as it’s only a few minutes’ drive to the airport.
• Perfect for university students and city workers as the bus goes direct from our house. From bus from stop 100m away: buses go to Casino⁄Airport/Perth CBD/UWA every 10 mins; Bus to universities Curtin⁄Murdoch every 15 mins.
• By car: 11min away from the city ⁄ Northbridge; 10 mins from the Airport; 5 mins from Burswood.
This huge house has a huge entertaining area which is great for sitting in, and a spectacular pool we keep well-maintained.
For some reason, the past two years all our housemates have been British & German, and most of us are really into fitness, with so many gyms within a short walk, why wouldn’t we be. Most of us love to go out to the local pubs for a laugh, so we're a fun bunch to be around, but the house atmosphere itself is pretty quiet.
We’re keen on someone working fulltime and in our age range 25-35.
Sorry no dogs/cats or couples for us this time round.
A really fun nice vibe house – come take a look and meet us if it sounds like it will suit you :)