|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
MASTER BEDROOM FOR RENT IN AIRCON/POOL BELMONT TOWN CENTRE HUGE HOUSE.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION ANY DAY/TIME FROM 6th OCTOBER.
In our sprawling and always tidy 5 bedroom house, we have a vacant furnished Master Bedroom (the biggest bedroom in the house) right in the Belmont Town Centre – with pool, large entertaining areas. Viewing will impress!
$200 per week for furnished bedroom in the house, including bills & cleaning & consumables & pool & fully furnished. The rest of the house is all fully furnished. Housecleaning, NBN internet, Netflix/Stan/Fetch and bills are all included, so you can drive away, no more to pay! (comparable to a $150/week place with no inclusions)
Located in a quiet street only metres from Belmont Forum and all its surrounding amenities. 7km of the city with very regular public transport. Maintained pool, beautifully fitted throughout, ducted air conditioning, ultimate outside entertaining area. What more could you want!
This huge house has a huge entertaining area which is going to be stunning for summer, and a spectacular pool & well-maintained gardens.
• Reverse Cycle Ducted Airconditioning
• Spacious furnished TV common area, plus TV point to bedrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Great outside entertaining areas
• Large yard with big undercover patio
• Vegetable patch in backyard
• Swimming pool with two Barbecue areas
• Loads of extra storage in massive garage
• Laundry with new washing machine
• Spacious bedroom with queen bed
• Heaps of driveway parking for guests
• Safe area, house secured with security fence, window grilles, alarm
• Solidcore bedroom door with keyed deadlock to every bedroom
$400 bond and 2 weeks’ rent payable in advance. RENT INCLUDES:
• Furnished how you want (bed, wardrobe, side tables, reading desk, chair).
• Fortnightly cleaning the living areas - no chores list for you!
• Daily kitchen cleaning - so it’s more like a serviced apartment
• Pool cleaning & maintenance. Gardening included.
• Hi-speed WiFi internet provided: NBN unlimited (up to 25 Mbps)
• Endless entertainment: Netflix, as well as Stan and Fetch TV
• Gas, power, water bills all paid.
• Household consumables supplied (milk, toilet paper, washing powder etc).
• The house is on a quiet street yet only a couple of minutes’ walk to Belmont Forum.
• Within 50m-200m are: Belmont Forum shopping centre, Belmont Oasis aquatic centre, parklands, several gyms, tavern, cinema, schools, Bunnings, library, museum etc.
• Dozens of restaurants/cafes/fast food within 2 blocks of us.
• This is the ideal spot for FIFO as it’s only a few minutes’ drive to the airport.
• Great for university students and CBD workers as many bus routes leave from bus stop 100m away: buses go to Casino⁄Airport/Perth CBD/UWA every 10 mins; Bus to universities Curtin⁄Murdoch every 15 mins.
• By car: 11min away from the city ⁄ Northbridge; 10 mins from the Airport; 5 mins from Burswood/casino.
Currently living here with me the easy-going owner are two other Aussies: a 23yo secretary (female), and a 27yo FIFO worker (male) who is actually never home.
We're a pretty health-conscious lot: vegan/vegetarian & gym regulars (not that you need to be), a drug-free household.
On the weekend, we're each all out socialising. So the house atmosphere itself is always pretty quiet, with everyone out. Although the home was clearly designed around its vast entertaining areas if you enjoy having friends over.
Ideally looking for someone like us: working fulltime and in our age range 23-35.
Sorry NO DOGS for us this time round because we've turned the backyard into a vege patch, but any other pets (cats etc) are ok.
A really fun nice vibe house – come take a look and meet us if it sounds like it will suit you. I'm home all day every day the coming week, so just shoot us a message :)