|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
OPEN FOR INSPECTION ANY DAY/TIME ALL THIS WEEK from 1st OCTOBER
Seeking funloving lad/ladette 20-30, we have a room with Queen bed for Rent in Belmont Town Centre – with pool, large entertaining areas, and fun housemates who love weekend drinks and laughs!
Seeking a new roomie to share the good times with three existing 25 year old tenants: a guy from Brighton UK and two brothers, all working fulltime.
Sorry we are unable to accept couples, and we already have 3 puppies in the back yard.
$190 per week including bills & cleaning & consumables & pool & fully furnished. The rest of the house is all fully furnished. Internet and bills are all included, so you can drive away, no more to pay!
Located in a quiet street metres from Belmont Forum and all its amenities. Within 7km of the city. Maintained pool, beautifully fitted throughout, ducted air conditioning, ultimate outside entertaining area. What more could you want!
• Ducted Airconditioning
• Spacious furnished TV common area
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Great outside entertaining areas
• Large yard with big undercover patio
• Swimming pool with two Barbecue areas
• Loads of extra storage in massive garage
• Laundry has new washing machine
• Spacious bedroom with queen bed
• Heaps of driveway parking for guests
• Property well fenced into several zones for pets.
• Safe and secure with security fence, window grilles, alarm, bedroom locks.
$400 bond and 2 weeks’ rent payable in advance. RENT INCLUDES:
• Furnished how you want (bed, wardrobe, side tables, reading desk, chair).
• Fortnightly cleaning the living areas - no chores list for you!
• Pool cleaning & maintenance. Gardening included.
• WiFi internet: ADSL2+ unlimited (all On Peak, no Off Peak Time), extremely fast as housemates are gamers who have installed the highest speed!
• Gas, power, water bills all paid.
• Household consumables (milk, toilet paper, washing powder etc)
• The house is on a quiet street yet only a couple of minutes’ walk to Belmont Forum.
• Within 50m-200m are: Belmont Forum shopping centre, Belmont Oasis aquatic centre, parklands, several gyms, tavern, cinema, restaurants, schools, Bunnings, fast food, library, museum etc.
• This is the ideal spot for FIFO as it’s only a few minutes’ drive to the airport.
• Perfect for university students and city workers as the bus goes direct from our house. From bus from stop 100m away: buses go to Casino⁄Airport/Perth CBD/UWA/ECU every 10 mins; Bus to universities Curtin⁄Murdoch every 15 mins.
• By car: 11min away from the city ⁄ Northbridge; 10 mins from the Airport; 5 mins from Burswood.
Our house already is home the past 8 months to super friendly and funloving people. We all love socialising – in fact this enormous house has so many entertaining areas which will be great for the upcoming summer. And everyone seems to always out and about having fun at the local amenities. A really fun nice vibe house – come take a look :)
This house is massive (5 bedroom), with 1 bedroom currently available due to our wonderful only female housemate has to move out for work purposes.
Ideally we want someone who is working/studying fulltime in 20s or 30s like we all are. But as we are all really social people, we would love someone who also enjoys an active social life.