|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Room for rent with own bathroom 100m from South Kirra Beach.
To share with working couple in early 30's.
We are into fitness, beach/surfing and pretty social.
$200 weekly for single person
Bond will be one week's rent in advance
Bills shared quarterly (3 ways)
We don't have wi-fi at this stage but would consider getting it.
- Be working
- Be between 24-40 (or sufficiently mature yet still youthful)
- Pay rent on time via bank transfer without having to be reminded
- Be respectful and considerate
- Be responsible and not hold late parties or take drugs of any kind
- Be willing to smoke outside only (preference will be given to non-smokers)
- Be clean and tidy (and help out around the home when required, as we all pitch in)
- Have no pets (we love them, but body corporate doesn't unfortunately)
- Your own bathroom with bath tub
- Queen bed and mirrored built-in provided, as well as a furnished apartment (just bring yourself)
- Friendly neighbours
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Swimming pool in complex
- Security unit block
- Balcony (with BBQ) and internal laundry
- Close to everything Coolangatta has to offer (shops, beaches, pubs, restaurants, gyms - no car needed)
We are seeking someone we can trust and that would like to become friends, occasionally sharing a meal/BBQ.
If this might be you, please contact me and tell me a bit about yourself! Thanks for your time and good luck with your search :)
Verifying yourself through social media adds social proof which enriches your listing and will increase enquires and responses to your messages. Your public profile is only shown to verified members.