|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Room for rent with own bathroom 100m from South Kirra Beach.
To share with working couple in early 30's.
We are into fitness, beach/surfing and pretty social.
$200 weekly for single person
Bond will be one week's rent in advance
Bills included but unfortunately broadband internet is not yet available in our building so you would have to ring your own or use your phone.
- Be working
- Be between 24-40 (or sufficiently mature yet still youthful)
- Pay rent on time via bank transfer without having to be reminded
- Be respectful and considerate
- Be responsible and not hold late parties or take drugs of any kind
- Be willing to smoke outside only (preference will be given to non-smokers)
- Be clean and tidy (and help out around the home when required, as we all pitch in)
- Have no pets (we love them, but body corporate doesn't unfortunately)
- Your own bathroom with bath tub
- Queen bed and mirrored built-in provided, as well as a furnished apartment (just bring yourself)
- Friendly neighbours
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Swimming pool in complex
- Security unit block
- Balcony (with BBQ) and internal laundry
- Close to everything Coolangatta has to offer (shops, beaches, pubs, restaurants, gyms - no car needed)
- Plenty of parking at the front of building
We are seeking someone we can trust and that would like to become friends, occasionally sharing a meal/BBQ.
If this might be you, please contact me and tell me a bit about yourself! Thanks for your time and good luck with your search :)