|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Oct 24, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Thank you for taking the time to view this room.
($275 all bills + internet included)
This is a perfect room for someone who wishes to have peace and quite yet still be in close proximity to the city. This is a very spacious bedroom and we're looking for 1 person to take this room. If you are a couple, we can also consider, but price will be a little more.
You'll be staying with 2 amazingly friendly and NEAT guys in their early 20s. Very LGBT friendly. Guys or girls are all welcome as long as you are working and pay rent on time. We love people who are friendly, respectful and tidy. Looking for a likeminded person in their early 20s as well. If you own a car it'll be more convenient for you unless you don't mind taking public transport.
This house is very nice. You'll be using modern kitchen appliances, beautiful marble bathroom with heated floor. Throughout the house, we have timber floorboard so it's nice and clean. You'll have access to our furnished dining area and lounge area. Feel free to watch TV or movies on our comfortable couch while you have your lazy day or use our provided PlayStation in the lounge to play some games. We have a couple of fun games.
Why you should seriously consider living here.
1. You can see the city sky line and NYE fireworks right in front of the house, not to mention our manicured front yard being tend to weekly.
2. We're only 20 mins drive to the City/ Broadway, 15 minutes to Newtown, 10/15 minutes to the airport, 7 minutes to Marrickville.
3. Incredibly safe neighbourhood.
4. We have an effective cleaning roster and house rules which means less stress, more freedom and a tidy home.
5. This room has it's own aerial port so you easily access Free to Air TV.
6. Keep cool or warm with your very own aircon unit.
7. Double built in wardrobe for all your clothes with wide and tall mirrors.
8. The room comes with a desk, a chair, side table and a DOUBLE bed (NOT single bed) if you wish. If you prefer your own bed it's fine. (The picture shows a single bed because this used to be twin room).
9. You will live with only 2 other housemates in this 3 bedroom house. They're respectful, kind and so easy to get along with. They're into design, food, socialising and hanging out with friends.
10. This is not a party house. We're more than happy for you to have friends over, but you'll definitely won't have to worry about unreasonable noise.
Some things to note:
- We don't have a dryer. Sorry. But ou'll have access to our provided washing machine :)
- We don't have a backyard. But your front yard is so spacious and beautiful and it's a perfect spot to sunbathe, sit and relax. You might see some people walking their dogs but it's a very quite street.
Earlwood local shopping area is only 1 minute drive or 10 min walk away where you'll find: Coles, Post Office, 24/7 Service Station, Chemist Warehouse, Westpac, Medical Centre, Library, Anytime Fitness, Bakery, Oporto and Domino Pizza.
* 1 min walk: Bus 412.
* 7 min walk: Bus 412, 423, L23.
* Closest station is BARDWELL PARK with a 15 min walk and 15 train ride to the City.
* Other close by train stations: 3 min drive gets you to: Hurlstone Park Station, Canterbury Station, Dulwich Hill Station, Tempe Station.
Please send me your interest via message and tell me a couple of things about yourself. Really looking forward to chatting to you and showing you the place. Inspections available Monday - Wednesday and Sunday.
|Fricourt Av Near Wardell Rd||Close by|
|Fricourt Av Near Collingwood Av||Close by|
|Fricourt Av Near Earlwood Av||~ 3 min walk|
|Earlwood Av Near Flers Av||~ 4 min walk|
|Wardell Rd Near Watkin Av||~ 5 min walk|
|Wardell Rd Near Hamilton Av||~ 5 min walk|
|Prince Edward Av Near Dellwood Av||~ 6 min walk|
|Prince Edward Av Near Earlwood Av||~ 6 min walk|
|Wardell Rd Near Homer St||~ 7 min walk|
|Homer St Near Watkin Av||~ 8 min walk|
|Salvatore’s Bakehouse Cafe||~ 8 min walk|
|Costa's Famous Great Pizzas||~ 8 min walk|
|Domino's Pizza Earlwood||~ 8 min walk|
|Costa's Bellissimo Pizza and Pasta Earlwood||~ 8 min walk|
|Oporto - Earlwood||~ 8 min walk|
|Trianon Cake Shop||~ 8 min walk|
|Club Kids Playhouse & Cafe: Earlwood||~ 8 min walk|
|Transon Bakery||~ 8 min walk|
|Wing Hing Chinese Restaurant||~ 8 min walk|
|Phong Phap Bread Shop||~ 8 min walk|
|Earlwood Yeeros||~ 9 min walk|
|The Coffee Stop Shop||~ 9 min walk|
|Earlwood Fruit Market||~ 8 min walk|
|Earlwood Wines||~ 8 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 10 min walk|
|Earlwood Growers' Market||~ 11 min walk|
|Rite-way Supermarket||~ 23 min walk|
|Discount Dhaka Market||~ 24 min walk|
|Punn The Phay||~ 24 min walk|
|ALDI Canterbury||~ 25 min walk|
|Koukides G||~ 29 min walk|
|Bardwell Park Station||~ 18 min walk|
|Turrella Station||~ 22 min walk|
|Hurlstone Park Station||~ 23 min walk|
|Canterbury Station||~ 24 min walk|
|Dulwich Hill Station||~ 28 min walk|