|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Flat share Housemate Wanted! Great furnished apartment in Bicton for very low rent - don't miss this one! First in best dressed!
I'm a friendly, fun, funny and easy going 34 year old male working at a professional job full time in Perth city. I don't smoke, don’t do drugs, and only drink socially. I'm looking for one fun, easy going, respectful, tidy and considerate flat mate to rent with me (until the end of the current lease and longer if the lease is renewed) who is happy to socialise over a few drinksâ„dinner. I always keep the place very clean and presentable and love coming home to an amazing looking place where I can relax. I am respectful of your personal space and need for peace and quite if you are sleeping. I don't party or make noise late as I work a professional job and love a good nights sleep.
This large, spacious villa:
- is well maintained, has 2 bedrooms, a nice bathroom and is right across the road from Melville Plaza and has a bus stop right next to it so you can bus straight into the city or to Applecross or down to Fremantle,
- is a stones throw (literally two mins walk) from Coles, a 24-hour gym, dry cleaners, fresh vegetable shops, coffee-shops, nandos, dan murphys, miami bake house, subway, health food stores, a petrol station, salons, florists, travel centres, contact lense dispensers, banks, chemists, a regular awesome weekly flea market, multiple restaurants. It is literally next to everything you could want! It is far and away the best and most convenient location I have ever lived in, which is why I am renting there! If, like me, you value your spare time and like to get everything you need to do done quickly and easily with a minimum of fuss, then you will love the location. Want to do your shopping, grab a coffee or hit the gym? Just walk out of your door and across the road and you can do it all! Bliss!
- has secure entry, separate large dining/living area, an outdoor area/courtyard with a lockable door and clothesline, kitchen with quality appliances with fridge and microwave, a well-appointed bathroom with brand new taps, a separate laundry with washer and dryer, split system A/C's, secure parking that is easy to get in an out of and visitor parking too!
You get YOUR OWN:
- LARGE room with built in cupboards that can fit your bed and side tables, shelves in etc. No one has to have a small bedroom!
You can provide your own bed or I can provide one.
It is available now until 26/07/16 (the end of the current lease) and longer if the current lease is renewed. I intend to renew the lease and have no intention whatsoever of moving as the villa and the area is great!
You will have shared use of all common areas, furniture, white-goods, appliances, televisions, cutlery, crockery, pots pans, kettles etc. and I will set up a Wi-Fi connection in the apartment. There is also street parking for your friends and visitor parking in the complex.
Rent is $180/week.
You will need to also pay half of all shared bills/shared expenses - internet, gas, water and electricity and common household expenses. You will have to pay half of the bond. The bond is $1420, you have to pay $710. Your portion of the bond is of course refundable as long as you keep the property in good condition and pay your half of household expenses!
You will also need to pay a proportionate amount of the home and contents insurance cost (proportionate to the length of your stay) so you can be added to the insurance for liability reasons and so your contents are covered.
You will also be added onto the lease as a tenant once I and the real estate agency managing the property, and the owner, approve of you as a tenant, so that you have peace of mind that you have a clear right to rent and live in the property with me.
IMPORTANT: I am looking for someone to stay for the full remaining term of the lease. I am only interested in people who will commit to stay for the remainder of the lease. Once you are on the lease your are responsible for all your rent, bills and expenses up to the end of the lease.
Preference will be given to:
- professional females working full time; and
- applicants who wish to rent for the full term of the lease.
Please email, text or call me and tell me a little about yourself if you're interested in renting the apartment with me and only if you have a good sense of humor!Furnished