|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||1 month to 12 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Excellent Value for money - Newly renovated/modernised. Great place to live so close to Train and buses and Coorparoo Square and Cinemas.
* Room comes with Bed + Mattress
* Built in Wardrobe
* There is room for an extra wardrobe or desk at end of bed etc
* You get own bathroom (Full size bath/shower, toilet, basin and large
mirror) (no need to share with anyone).
* New carpet...
* Room has new ceiling fan and reverse cycle air cond/heater and also
has a window with security grill
* Clothes lines available outside for hanging washing.
* Refurbished unit (fresh paint, fresh carpet, new fans/led lights and modernised throughout).
*Room is for one person only....
*Would suit someone with minimal things or wants a room instead of commutting a long way to work during the week etc.
*Electricity is additional to the the rent price..
*Walk to transport train or bus..
*The unit is nice, clean and is also a secure unit with intercom. It is super close to the new Coorparoo Square that has 10 cinemas, Aldi, restaurants and lots of other exciting new shops..
* I am working full time and would like someone who can be reliable, cleans up after themselves and have the capacity to pay a weekly rent. No smokers please..
*Great place to live and so central and close to everything - walk everywhere - no need for a car. There is parking on Haig street if you do have a car or on the surrounding streets.
|Cavendish Rd at Wakefield Street, stop 21/25||Close by|
|Cavendish Rd at Wakefield Street, stop 25/21||Close by|
|Old Cleveland Rd at Coorparoo Primary||~ 4 min walk|
|Cavendish Rd at Coorparoo Shops, stop 26s||~ 4 min walk|
|Cavendish Rd at Yarrabin Street, stop 20||~ 5 min walk|
|Mr. MO's Grill||~ 4 min walk|
|Chickpea||~ 4 min walk|
|Neptunes Harvest||~ 4 min walk|
|Oishii Sushi Express||~ 4 min walk|
|Muzza's Gourmet Pies||~ 4 min walk|
|Woolworths Coorparoo||~ 5 min walk|
|ALDI Coorparoo||~ 5 min walk|
|Coles Coorparoo||~ 8 min walk|
|FoodWorks||~ 17 min walk|
|ALDI Stones Corner||~ 29 min walk|
|Coorparoo Station||~ 7 min walk|
|Norman Park station||~ 19 min walk|