|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Hello, I'm Nicolle. Female in my early 30's working full time and studying part time.
- Modern, furnished unit 2-bedroom, 1 Bathroom located in heart of Bundoora.
- Your carpeted bedroom (unfurnished) comes with ceiling fan and roller blinds (photos).
- Open plan living, sun lit filled has spacious kitchen/meals area with dishwasher, lounge, separate laundry, gas heated/air con and pet free.
- Located in a quiet, friendly neighborhood yet very close access to both RMIT & La Trobe Universities.
- Bundoora Square SC a short walk away and various public transport access Plenty Road trams, Watsonia Train Station.
- Bus 566 (Stop few houses down) to Greensborough & Northland SC and much more.
I enjoy cooking, watching TV series, coffee catch ups, meeting with friends and going to the park.
After a house mate who shares similar qualities as I am considerate, respectful of your privacy, easy going, friendly and approachable.
Sorry No pets
To move in ASAP. Inspections Welcomed, please message me all inquiries and interest. Have an awesome day, Nicolle :) On street parkingCeiling fan
Roller Blind block out