|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Phenomenal Location. Spacious 3 bedroom townhouse with high ceilings, located in the heart of Robina with a short walk to shopping centres, hospital, train stations and sporting matches.
- Three bedroom townhouse and spacious
- Off-Street Carparking Space
- Modern large living area
- Air-conditioning in living area
- Easy access to M1 Pacific Highway
- Walk to shopping centres, hospital and the train station, sporting matches
- Quiet area perfect for students and study
- Built in wardrobes
- Very little garden maintenance
- The "Riverwalk" for walking among local birds/wildlife
- EMF/F45/Goodlife are all very quick walking distance also.
- Unlimited internet (NBN coming to area very soon)
- Short drive or bike ride to Burleigh Beach for swimming and easy drive to nature walks in Gold Coast Hinterland
The real estate does not accept pets. No applicants with mental health issues. No smokers. No drugs. No loud music or parties. No B.S........Please :)
I am an easygoing guy, respectful, clean, neat and tidy. My hobbies include weight training, adventure, travel, yoga, meditation, active sports like beach volleyball and basically anything else that challenges me to become the strongest version of myself and make a contribution/impact.
As a sales professional as my day job and as an aspiring entrepreneur I believe you are the average of the 5 people you spend most of your time with so it's important that my flatmates are career/business oriented, into their fitness and are neat and tidy but also have a fun and relaxed attitude towards life. I'm an early rise and early to bed kinda guy and I like routine but I enjoy a good laugh, a good live concert and a whiskey in moderation but also respectful if that's not your thing.
I am looking for easygoing flatmates with similar interests.
Would be perfect for students and professionals or any kind of study as it is a very quiet area, walking distance for groceries and close to uni.