|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are currently looking for one FEMALE to share our flat. Preferrably, close to our age (between 23-28 is fine). The flat has 4 bedrooms. There is only one room available and that will only be your own room (not share).
The room is big and spacious, and it has:
- queen size bed
- brand new tv
- floor lamp
- built in wardrobes
RATE: 240$ PER WEEK INCLUDING BILLS (Internet and Electricity)
2 weeks advance, 2 weeks deposit
THE FLAT HAS:
- fully equiped kitchen
- combined living and dining
- internal laundry
- balcony for clothes drying
- big bathroom with shower and tub
- separate toilet
LOCATION: safe and quiet
191 Gardeners Road Eastlakes
TRANSPORT: only 3 minutes walk to bus stops
343 to Kingsford; City; Chatswood
418 to Burwood; Bondi Junction
301 to Eastgardens; City
303 to UNSW; City
*** 20 minutes to the city during off peak, 30 minutes on peak hours (7-9am; 4-6:30pm)
NEARBY BEACHES: 343 to Kingsford then,
Maroubra Beach 39' series (20 minutes)
Little Bay 392, 399 (30 minutes)
Coogee 418 to Randwick Junction then 372, 373, 374 (30 minutes)
** only 15 minutes by CAR
There is aldi and woolworths in the nearby shopping center. Only 3 minutes walk.
*seafood and fruit markets
There are take away shops (Kebab, and Thai)
*Asian stores as well
There is big free parking in front of eastlakes shopping center. You can also park off street free.
Mostly asians, greeks, spanish
Unlimited. forgot the Mbps but tech came to check the connection recently and said everything is fine and maximum of 8 people/devices can connect.
PEOPLE IN THE FLAT: Total of 5 people (including you)
- Couple from Netherlands, David, 32 and Philippines, Kai, 27. Both are working full time. Enjoys cooking and spend most of their time in their own balcony to relax.
- female from Poland, Marta, 28. She works full time in a hotel.
- female from China, Ann, 23. Student of UNSW.
We all prefer a flatmate who is:
- clean and responsible in the house, help with the household when needed. Also, knows how to take care of her own room.
- quiet *not making too much noise specially at night where everyone is asleep. Normally 10pm.
- respect others' privacy
*visitors are fine BUT too many visitors staying overnight is not allowed
The room is available now and ready for move in. Inspection weekdays either 9:45am or 7:30pm. Please send me text message with your name and tell me about yourself.
Kaibuilt in wardrobes
sofa and tv