|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
1 room for rent for $180 a week including electricity (once billing comes IF there is any extra charges bill is split) and shared 200GB Internet (100GB on peak/100GB off peak), preferably UNI student or someone working full-time. The unit is a nice little 2-bedroom unit on the second story with a small balcony literally across the road from the beach and the hoey moey, a couple of doors down from 3 cafes, a bowling club, and a 5-min walk to the plaza. The unit is fully furnished you would just need to furnish your room. Please contact me here if you would like to meet up and have a walk through or have any questions.
-The unit is fully furnished except bedroom.
- Shared bathroom.
- 1 balcony.
- Bills are included in the rent (electricity, water, internet - IF excess bill charges will be split).
-Built-in mirrored double door closet.
-The larger sized bedroom.
-The room is unfurnished.
Preference of applicant:
- Works full-time and/or enrolled in full-time study
- Male or Female
- Clean and tidy.
- Young female.
- Third year university student studying a Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Education (Primary/Early Childhood).
- Enjoy exploring and learning new things, interested in riding bikes, reading, camping, fishing, kayaking, traveling, hiking and spending time at the beach.
- Interested in meeting new people and having a chat but also enjoy my own space.
- Quiet, tidy and clean, easy going and friendly.