|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 2 weeks|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Minimum stay is 1 week. Available from today to Sunday 29th Oct Great location - Walk to City. Bedroom for one person (not shared).
This is your own room in a very CLEAN flat, fully furnished and no bills to pay.
We are looking to find someone who is pleasant, mature, respectful and extremely clean,
If you book this accommodation for 2 weeks I will give you a discount, the price will be $325 per week.
The final date to move out is Sunday 29th Oct. - because the flatmate that normally lives in the room will be coming back to Sydney that day.
Inspection = please call me to arrange a day to see the flat
- Only 3 to 5 minutes walk to the heart of Sydney's famous Kings Cross area with amazing nightlife, restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, 2 supermarkets (Coles and Woolworths)
- Only 9 minutes walk to Oxford Street, Darlinghurst which is a great dining and bar district
- Easy walking distance to Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Surry Hills and Paddington
- Less than 2 kilometres to The Opera House and Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Haymarket and China Town
- Close to Kings Cross Train Station, and close to buses that go to the beach suburbs and to the City.
DETAILS ABOUT THE BEDROOM
- Clean and tidy double bedroom
- Fully furnished and freshly painted room with a double bed, all bed linen is supplied
- Your own large fridge in the room
- Extremely large built in Wardrobe, (The wardrobe is big enough for 2 people's belongings). The girl that normally lives in the room is away for 5 weeks, and she will leave some of her stuff in less than half of the wardrobe..... so you will have plenty of storage area.
- The bedroom does not have an outside window. There is a window between your bedroom and your flatmate's bedroom. The window is very high up near the ceiling, so no-one can see you, and there are also blinds over that window. A small amount of low level noise comes through from the street if the window is open.
- Unlimited WiFi internet
- Share the kitchen, living area and bathroom with the flatmate who lives in the other bedroom. This living room is smaller than the living rooms in other apartments, but it is fine for just 2 people.
- Our apartment is on the third floor, there is no lift. The laundry is on the fourth level (on the roof top)
- In the living room there are two white and chrome armchairs modern looking furniture, and a glass dining table, chairs, glass TV table etc..
THE TYPE OF FLATMATE THAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
- a mature, respectful and responsible person. We prefer a person who is 25 years or older, but if you are younger than this age, but act very maturely, we will consider you.
- a person who is extremely clean, and who cleans up the kitchen and a bathroom each time they have used it, and who is mature, so that they don't forget to do this
- and will do their share of the household cleaning chores (which takes about 1 hr per week)
- and who can move in as soon as possible to Sunday 15th October
- male or female is OK
- sorry, but I don't want a couple, nor 2 friends, and no girlfriends or boyfriends can stay overnight
- The rent INCLUDES ALL BILLS - i.e. electricity, water and unlimited internet.
(Note: in other apartments you might be charged about $30 to $50 per week to cover bills).
THE FLATMATE IN OTHER BEDROOM:
- Your flatmate is an Australian girl in her mid 20's. She is mature, quiet, clean and tidy. She has a bubbly personality when you talk with her, but she also likes to have time to herself.