|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Available 5th Oct. Walk to City. Bedroom for one person (not shared).
This is your own private room in a very CLEAN flat, fully furnished and no bills to pay.
We are looking to find someone who is pleasant, mature, extremely clean, and who can stay at least 3 months.
Inspection is on Wednesday 5th Oct at 6.30pm.
The earliest move in date is Wednesday
(and I am looking for someone who can move in on Weds 5th or latest by Saturday 8th).
The normal price is $350 per week.
The special introductory price of $335 per week is for the first 4 weeks only.
Then the price increases to $350 (which is the normal price)
- Only 3 to 5 minutes walk to the heart of Sydney's famous Kings Cross area with amazing nightlife, restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, 2 supermarkets (Coles and Woolworths)
- Only 9 minutes walk to Oxford Street, Darlinghurst which is a great dining and bar district
- Easy walking distance to Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Surry Hills and Paddington
- Less than 2 kilometres to The Opera House and Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Haymarket and China Town
DETAILS ABOUT THE BEDROOM
- Clean and tidy double bedroom
- Fully furnished and freshly painted room with a double bed, all bed linen is supplied
- Your own large fridge
- Large built in Wardrobe
- Unlimited WiFi internet
- Share the kitchen, living area and bathroom with the flatmate who lives in the other bedroom. This living room is smaller than the living rooms in other apartments, but it is fine for just 2 people.
- Our apartment is on the third floor, there is no lift. The laundry is on the fourth level (on the roof top)
- In the living room there are two white and chrome armchairs modern looking furniture, and a glass dining table, chairs, glass TV table etc..
THE TYPE OF FLATMATE THAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
- a mature and responsible person. We prefer a person who is 25 years or older, but if you are younger than this age, but act very maturely, we will consider you
- a person who is extremely clean, and who cleans up the kitchen and a bathroom to a high standard each time they have used it, and who is mature, so that they don't forget to do this
- and will do their share of the household cleaning chores (which takes about 1 hr per week)
- and who can stay at least 3 months (but I would prefer a longer period)
- and who can move in as soon as possible
- male or female is OK
- sorry, but I don't want a couple, nor 2 friends, and no girlfriends or boyfriends can stay overnight
- The rent INCLUDES ALL BILLS - i.e. electricity, water and internet.
(Note: in other apartments you might be charged about $30 to $50 per week to cover bills).
THE FLATMATE IN OTHER BEDROOM:
- Your flatmate is an Australian guy in his early 30's. He is mature, very quiet, clean and tidy.
PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF:
- If you like the apartment, what day are you available to move in?
- How long do you think you might stay?
- How old are you and what country are you from?
- Will you be studying and/or working?
|Third Village Coffee||Close by|
|Detour Espresso Bar||Close by|
|Locanda Olivetti||Close by|
|Bottega Darlinghurst||Close by|
|The Best Thai||Close by|
|Peekaboo Bar||Close by|
|Stir On Bourke||Close by|
|The Old Growler||~ 3 min walk|
|Gyusho||~ 3 min walk|
|Cafe Croque En Bouche||~ 3 min walk|
|Twin Peeks Restaurant||~ 3 min walk|
|Williams St Near Forbes St||Close by|
|William St Near Dowling St||Close by|
|William St Near Crown St||~ 3 min walk|
|Stanley St Near Bourke St||~ 3 min walk|
|Darlinghurst Rd Near Craigend St||~ 4 min walk|
|Crown St Near Robinson St||~ 4 min walk|
|Crown St Near Suttor St||~ 4 min walk|
|Stanley St Near Crown St||~ 4 min walk|
|Bourke St Near Cathedral St||~ 5 min walk|
|Victoria St Near Craigend St||~ 5 min walk|
|Woolworths Woolloomooloo (Metro)||~ 4 min walk|
|Friendly Grocer Woolloomooloo (Nick's Till Midnight)||~ 4 min walk|
|Pranzi||~ 5 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 5 min walk|
|P&Z Darlinghurst Mixed Business||~ 6 min walk|
|QE Foodstores||~ 6 min walk|
|Kiewa Estate Olives Sydney||~ 7 min walk|
|Kings Mini Mart||~ 8 min walk|
|ape sydney||~ 8 min walk|
|Harris Farm Markets - Potts Point||~ 8 min walk|
|Cave Convenience Store, The||~ 9 min walk|
|药妆店||~ 10 min walk|
|Kings Cross Station||~ 5 min walk|
|Museum Station||~ 14 min walk|
|St James Station||~ 14 min walk|
|Martin Place Station||~ 17 min walk|
|Town Hall||~ 19 min walk|
|Town Hall Train Station||~ 20 min walk|
|Central||~ 24 min walk|
|Wynyard Station||~ 26 min walk|
|Circular Quay||~ 28 min walk|
|Edgecliff Station||~ 29 min walk|
|The University of New South Wales, COFA||~ 17 min walk|