|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Oct 1, 2017|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 6 weeks|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Minimum stay is 1 week. Available Sunday 1st Oct to 29th Oct Great location - Walk to City. Bedroom for one person (not shared).
This is your own room in a very CLEAN flat, fully furnished and no bills to pay.
We are looking to find someone who is pleasant, mature, respectful and extremely clean,
The stay is between 1 week and 4 weeks. The final date to move out is Sunday 29th Oct. - because the flatmate that normally lives in the room will be coming back to Sydney that day.
Inspection = please call me to arrange a day to see the flat
- Only 3 to 5 minutes walk to the heart of Sydney's famous Kings Cross area with amazing nightlife, restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, 2 supermarkets (Coles and Woolworths)
- Only 9 minutes walk to Oxford Street, Darlinghurst which is a great dining and bar district
- Easy walking distance to Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Surry Hills and Paddington
- Less than 2 kilometres to The Opera House and Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Haymarket and China Town
- Close to Kings Cross Train Station, and close to buses that go to the beach suburbs and to the City.
DETAILS ABOUT THE BEDROOM
- Clean and tidy double bedroom
- Fully furnished and freshly painted room with a double bed, all bed linen is supplied
- Your own large fridge in the room
- Extremely large built in Wardrobe, (The wardrobe is big enough for 2 people's belongings). The girl that normally lives in the room is away for 5 weeks, and she will leave some of her stuff in half of the wardrobe..... so you will have plenty of storage area.
- The bedroom does not have an outside window. There is a window between your bedroom and your flatmate's bedroom. The window is very high up near the ceiling, so no-one can see you, and there are also blinds over that window.
- Unlimited WiFi internet
- Share the kitchen, living area and bathroom with the flatmate who lives in the other bedroom. This living room is smaller than the living rooms in other apartments, but it is fine for just 2 people.
- Our apartment is on the third floor, there is no lift. The laundry is on the fourth level (on the roof top)
- In the living room there are two white and chrome armchairs modern looking furniture, and a glass dining table, chairs, glass TV table etc..
THE TYPE OF FLATMATE THAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
- a mature, respectful and responsible person. We prefer a person who is 25 years or older, but if you are younger than this age, but act very maturely, we will consider you.
- a person who is extremely clean, and who cleans up the kitchen and a bathroom each time they have used it, and who is mature, so that they don't forget to do this
- and will do their share of the household cleaning chores (which takes about 1 hr per week)
- and who can move in as soon as possible to Sunday 1st October
- male or female is OK
- sorry, but I don't want a couple, nor 2 friends, and no girlfriends or boyfriends can stay overnight
- The rent INCLUDES ALL BILLS - i.e. electricity, water and unlimited internet.
(Note: in other apartments you might be charged about $30 to $50 per week to cover bills).
THE FLATMATE IN OTHER BEDROOM:
- Your flatmate is an Australian girl in her mid 20's. She is mature, quiet, clean and tidy. She has a bubbly personality when you talk with her, but she also likes to have time to herself.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Williams St at Bourke St||Close by|
|William St before Dowling St||Close by|
|Stanley St before Bourke St||~ 3 min walk|
|William St at Palmer St||~ 3 min walk|
|Crown St at Robinson St||~ 4 min walk|
|Detour Espresso Bar||Close by|
|mam mam||Close by|
|Bottega Darlinghurst||Close by|
|The Best Thai||Close by|
|Stir On Bourke||Close by|
|Friendly Grocer||~ 4 min walk|
|Woolworths Woolloomooloo (Metro)||~ 5 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 5 min walk|
|Rome Convenience Store||~ 5 min walk|
|P&Z Darlinghurst Mixed Business||~ 6 min walk|
|Kings Cross Station||~ 5 min walk|
|Museum Station||~ 14 min walk|
|St James Station||~ 15 min walk|
|Martin Place Station||~ 17 min walk|
|Town Hall||~ 18 min walk|
|The University of New South Wales, COFA||~ 17 min walk|
|The University of Newcastle, Sydney||~ 21 min walk|