|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Available Now.. Great location - Walk to City. LARGE Bedroom for a female (not shared).
This is your own room in a very CLEAN fully furnished flat.
The apartment is for girls only
- Only 3 to 5 minutes walk to the heart of Sydney's famous Kings Cross area with amazing nightlife, restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, 2 supermarkets (Coles and Woolworths)
- Only 9 minutes walk to Oxford Street, Darlinghurst which is a great dining and bar district
- Easy walking distance to Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Surry Hills and Paddington
- Less than 2 kilometres to The Opera House and Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Haymarket and China Town
- Close to Kings Cross Train Station, and close to buses that go to the beach suburbs and to the City.
DETAILS ABOUT THE BEDROOM
- Clean and tidy double bedroom
- Fully furnished and freshly painted room with a double bed, all bed linen is supplied
- Your own large fridge in the room
- Extremely large built in Wardrobe with plenty of storage area.
- The bedroom does not have an external window. However, there is a window between your bedroom and your flatmate's bedroom. It is very high up near the ceiling, (so no-one can see you). That means that you can get feah air and light through the window.
- Unlimited WiFi internet
- Share the kitchen, living area and bathroom with the flatmate who lives in the other bedroom. This living room is smaller than the living rooms in other apartments, but it is fine for just 2 people.
- Our apartment is on the third floor, there is no lift. The laundry is on the fourth level (on the roof top)
THE TYPE OF FLATMATE THAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
- a mature, respectful and responsible female. I prefer a person who is 25 years or older, but if you are younger than this age, but act very maturely, we will consider you.
- and has a good balance of homely life and going out, and who is respectful and easy going
- and is extremely clean, and who cleans up the kitchen and a bathroom each time they have used it
- and will do their share of the household cleaning chores (which takes about 1 hr per week)
- and who can move in as soon as possible
THE FLATMATE IN OTHER BEDROOM:
She is a full time working professional in her mid 20s who works in the city. She is easygoing, sociable yet independent person who appreciates things left neat and tidy. She is looking for someone who shares the similar lifestyle and qualities.
Her weeks are pretty crazy so she enjoys coming home to switch off, watch a show, have a friendly chat and the occasional glass of wine. She likes to cook and is trying to get back into a fitness regime. She is very tidy and respectful of other people's spaces. On the weekend, she is catching up with friends and trying to get outside.